Having trouble removing power steering pulley

I'm about to pull mine apart soon.
I bought a belt & both pulleys to replace at the same time.
I didn't get new hoses as these didn't leak.

Regarding the O-ring, I would take the one you have to ACE hardware and just get new ones the same size, probably made of Viton or Kalrez.

Great suggestion regarding taking the o ring to Ace. 👍

Regarding the hoses, mine were kind of trashed, so I threw in hoses too. I just made sure to buy a pump with out a pulley so I could put to use the pulley and remover/installer tool I bought for the original job. 😜

Well not to complicate things...but let me complicate things...now would be a great time to install a power steering cooler...

Harbor Freight has a whole tray of o-rings.

-Mac

Well not to complicate things...but let me complicate things...now would be a great time to install a power steering cooler...

-Mac

LOL, this little project already ballooned on me, and I still need to get my rig to pass smog, which is likely going to mean cat, muffler and O2 sensors. 💸💸💸

-Mac

I just swapped my pump too, ditched the remote resi for the nice 4.0 style. I can say for a fact that the power steering cooler kit Mr. Blaine sells is fucking nice and piss simple to install, especially since you have to do a bleed now anyways.

Got the new pump installed yesterday along with the hoses. Filled it with ATF+4 and bled the air following instructions in this thread which were very helpful for a guy who's never done this before. Pump was running nice and quiet and that squeaky pulley that started all of this is nice and quiet too. 👍

Post in thread 'PSC Hydro-Assist Installation Instructions (Using Black Magic Kit)' https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...tions-using-black-magic-kit.46340/post-802431