Apparition

Dueling LJ’s
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
1626921500903.gif

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
I can be a bit obtuse at times - I don't really get it. I understand what the OP is intimating, but don't really see it in the video. Interesting earrings on a couple of the gals though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Squatch
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
I can be a bit obtuse at times - I don't really get it. I understand what the OP is intimating, but don't really see it in the video. Interesting earrings on a couple of the gals though.
Now wait a minute, here. The OP (me) most certainly did not post that pickle video! That was that trouble-making rascal, @Rubi04. Just to save my reputation as being nothing more than your standard, run of the mill dirty old man, I shall re-post the original video that started this train wreck! :ROFLMAO:

Apparition

Dueling LJ’s
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Now wait a minute, here. The OP (me) most certainly did not post that pickle video! That was that trouble-making rascal, @Rubi04. Just to save my reputation as being nothing more than your standard, run of the mill dirty old man, I shall re-post the original video that started this train wreck! :ROFLMAO:

I unsubscribed from their channel a while ago, I see it hasn't changed.

Vasq

TJ Addict
Supporting Member

haha oh my. If you really wanna be a dirty old man, just google them in the pictures section...

• Haha

derekmac

TJ Addict

I'd let her wash my Jeep!

• Haha
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
The reason why I initially pulled my post of the video was out of respect for the fact that we do have some gals on the forum, and I just didn't want to come across as "that guy". However, as a guy, I also feel the need to defend myself from all things "pickle". Hence, the re-posting of the initial video.

There. Clear as mud, no? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition

Vasq

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
The reason why I initially pulled my post of the video was out of respect for the fact that we do have some gals on the forum, and I just didn't want to come across as "that guy". However, as a guy, I also feel the need to defend myself from all things "pickle". Hence, the re-posting of the initial video.

Make's sense to me o_O

• Haha

Apparition

Dueling LJ’s
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
It showed up when I was looking for a video on XJ lower radiator core support replacements. Because, you know...the connection between that and wet t-shirts is just so damn obvious... :rolleyes:
The new Bleepinjeep video Colt is straightening out a cherokee frame

Apparition

Dueling LJ’s
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner

Everyone can make fun of those overlanders.