03-06 Silver Tailgate and Rubicon Rock Rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Looking for an 03-06 silver tailgate with the rear vent, though I’ll take any color for a good price.

Also looking for OEM Rubion rock rails with the side steps. Can’t find NOS online anymore :(

Looking for an 03-06 silver tailgate with the rear vent, though I’ll take any color for a good price.

Also looking for OEM Rubion rock rails with the side steps. Can’t find NOS online anymore :(
Don’t know if you found a tailgate yet, but I noticed one on Craigslist Houston that may work.

BE88C94D-3BE5-40EF-BA4C-9BFE57AA4C85.png

A053F33A-4C87-42CB-BCA4-AA6F2FF408DA.png

That’s a good deal! Unfortunately I don’t need it anymore.

Still on the hunt for those rubicon rock rails if you see any pop up!

That’s a good deal! Unfortunately I don’t need it anymore.

Still on the hunt for those rubicon rock rails if you see any pop up!

I’ve got a set of the rub rails. Have steps too, not sure if they are factory or not?

Is this what your after?

1E13C3F5-64DF-4B44-A817-37B38A34F272.jpeg

He’s in California and you’re in Arizona, correct? It shouldn’t be to bad. I bought some last year for my LJ from a member of the site. He had them in the OEM box and it was $70 from Michigan to South Carolina via Fed-Ex.

Good luck.

He’s in California and you’re in Arizona, correct? It shouldn’t be to bad. I bought some last year for my LJ from a member of the site. He had them in the OEM box and it was $70 from Michigan to South Carolina via Fed-Ex.

Good luck.
My thoughts exactly. They’re still brand new in the box and worse comes to worse I have family in Hollywood that could pick them up for me. Thanks!

He’s checking rates in the morning. Fingers crossed 😁

Good luck 👌 I need rails also but other parts are in the list first. I just happened to come across them I think it was the day before yesterday. Then I seen your post saying you were looking for some. If you have family in Hollywood they would be very close to where the rails are located.

WOW! That is pretty cool. Good team work right there. I found a pair of new ones, SWB smooth steel rock rail with rub bar. Not as cheap as those, but almost what I am looking for. I really want the SWB smooth rock rail without rub bar. I did find on eBay the SWB diamond plate rock rail without rub bar and buy the OEM side step. Still would be a whole lot cheaper. I may get the used ones even though I do not want the diamond plate version. It is getting hard to find OEM Rubicon parts. I have a '98 Sport, just like the OEM stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.