03-06 TJ frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaJae817

I am beginning the hunt for a frame for my 2005 TJ. Mine is tweaked from a prior wreck. Still driveable, but I need to get the frame swapped at some point in time. If you or someone you know has one, and are within a 12 hour drive of Fort Worth TX, hit me up. Thanks!!

I am beginning the hunt for a frame for my 2005 TJ. Mine is tweaked from a prior wreck. Still driveable, but I need to get the frame swapped at some point in time. If you or someone you know has one, and are within a 12 hour drive of Fort Worth TX, hit me up. Thanks!!
It may help to know that 03-06 are the same.

Reactions: TeaJae817
Finding a frame is a good time... Best bet is to post in a facebook group related to TJ's asking to buy a frame. People seem to have them sitting in their backyards but don't put them online until they are prompted. Could also try on craigslist, but just make sure the frame you are buying is 100% rust free internally.

Reactions: TeaJae817
It may help to know that 03-06 are the same.
Thank you for the feedback! I had searched through the forums and had read this as well. Glad I learned of this before I screwed up and bought a frame from the 01’ model year or something

Check http://car-part.com

Guarantee you'll find some frames there.
They do have a few. Lots of wrecked TJ’s but there is one within reasonable distance of me that caught fire. The tub is ruined but it might be exactly what I need for a straight frame, so long as the fire retardant didn’t corrode the frame to the point of uselessness

They do have a few. Lots of wrecked TJ’s but there is one within reasonable distance of me that caught fire. The tub is ruined but it might be exactly what I need for a straight frame, so long as the fire retardant didn’t corrode the frame to the point of uselessness

Hopefully it pans out. It's always nice when it's close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.