SOLD '03 Sahara flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Crow

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$0
Anybody in the San Diego area need or want a set of '03 Sahara stock fender flares(the wider ones)? I have the complete 6-piece set w/hardware, as well as a set of factory running boards. They'll need some TLC in regard to the paint, but they aren't cracked or broken anywhere.
I'm hosting at the Mt Laguna campground, and you're welcome to them if you want to come get them. I live in my RV and don't have room to store.
Come get 'em before I toss them in the dumpster. Bring beer. :cool: Message me or reply here for scheduling first.

Will you ship? I'll gladly provide you beer money plus shipping

I'm hoping to avoid shipping. They aren't heavy, but the packaging would be huge. Let this go for a couple of days and see if anyone local chimes in. If not, I'll re-visit the idea of shipping.

I understand. I secretly hope there are no chimes lol

Hey Mr Holland I bought some from a gentleman in Troy, IL just east of St. Louis. I think he had more. If your close to St louis and interested PM me and I'll hook you up with him. I found them on Facebook Marketplace.

Reactions: Mrholland
Hello. My name is Luis. I"ll be driving through on Friday from AZ around noon for sure. Could you please hold them for me? I'll be driving a blue Tacoma. If you do, please let me know your brand of beer. Thx!!

Reactions: Mrholland and JMT
Anybody in the San Diego area need or want a set of '03 Sahara stock fender flares(the wider ones)? I have the complete 6-piece set w/hardware, as well as a set of factory running boards. They'll need some TLC in regard to the paint, but they aren't cracked or broken anywhere.
I'm hosting at the Mt Laguna campground, and you're welcome to them if you want to come get them. I live in my RV and don't have room to store.
Come get 'em before I toss them in the dumpster. Bring beer. :cool: Message me or reply here for scheduling first.
Very gracious offer. That’s a sought after flare width. Same as Rubicon. I’d drive through and pick them up if you were anywhere near.

Reactions: Mrholland
Status
Not open for further replies.