'03 Sport—Northern NM (Manhattan Project With No Secrets)

Savvy tail lights that I got for Christmas came a few days ago! I knew that they were backordered when I asked for them so no biggie just prolonged the anticipation. From what I can tell so far they are worth waiting for, super nice billet Al bodies and led panels that look like they will be very bright. I ordered some led bolts to light up the relocated license plate. I haven't had a chance to do much on the Jeep in a while so I'm excited for this little install.
20220308_163645.jpg

Reactions: Mike_H
Savvy tail lights that I got for Christmas came a few days ago! I knew that they were backordered when I asked for them so no biggie just prolonged the anticipation. From what I can tell so far they are worth waiting for, super nice billet Al bodies and led panels that look like they will be very bright. I ordered some led bolts to light up the relocated license plate. I haven't had a chance to do much on the Jeep in a while so I'm excited for this little install.
View attachment 314345
You're gonna love them. They are very nice, and very bright.

Reactions: WHBNM
Savvy tail lights in and license plate relocated. Couple pics of before and after -

20220311_203503.jpg
20220311_203513.jpg
20220312_180707.jpg
20220312_180726.jpg
20220313_164313.jpg

Reactions: DuncLJ
A package from Black Magic Brakes arrived a couple of weeks ago while we were on Spring Break with our kids.
4340 Heat treated tie rod.
It'll give me something to do since I can't make it to tj fest this year and it hurts.... after great times last year.

I just read through your build! Man, that Jeep is nice. I'm waiting on my order from Savvy then I'll be installing a lot of the same components you did early on in your build.👍

I just read through your build! Man, that Jeep is nice. I'm waiting on my order from Savvy then I'll be installing a lot of the same components you did early on in your build.👍
Thanks man!

That's exciting that you have some nice parts on the way!
Happy to lend a hand along the way. It'll be nice once this shit weather moves on! Better for crawling around under a Jeep.

Reactions: 97TJNM
Thanks man!

That's exciting that you have some nice parts on the way!
Happy to lend a hand along the way. It'll be nice once this shit weather moves on! Better for crawling around under a Jeep.
Heck yeah! And then we can hit some trails! I'll let you know ow when parts arrive. If you end up having free time and wanna get dirty, I'll supply cold beer.😎

Silly addition today but it was freezing here so sent the guys home early and put on a $35 "Bad Boy" horn. It's loud! I had a low note Ford truck horn for one of the plow trucks sitting in a drawer and wires already run for the old piaa unit so figured "why not". 7 year old loves it! Scared the crap out of him! Silly I know. Probably shouldn't have had that Sailer Jerry's and cider yet.

20221118_160642.jpg

20221118_145826.jpg

After a bit of a hiatus I threw in the stock air cleaner that has been collecting dust on the shelf for a while. It was a wet, coldish day here and with an afternoon free it seemed like a good time to shit-can the po's Air-raid.

20240202_141216.jpg

Reactions: Fluxor and 97TJNM