03 TJ tire advice

cclarke802

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have an 03 Sahara with the stock 15" aluminum wheels, I have installed a 2" suspension lift (I'm in Florida lets be honest we don't have any big rocks) what size tires can I get on my stock rims anyone have any experience with something similar?

With a 2" lift you could fit 33" tires on there, but it will be tight. 31" or 32" will be your ideal size.

Reactions: StG58
31x10.50 would be a perfect fit with 2" of lift. You may get slight rubbing at full lock but it is easy to adjust by adding a washer or two behind the steering stop.

thats what i was thinking how wide do you think i could get away with before rubbing issues

On the stock wheels, you could run 10.5" wide, maybe 11".

Anything more than that and you're going to need aftermarket wheels with a different offset, or wheel spacers.

31x10.50 would be a perfect fit with 2" of lift. You may get slight rubbing at full lock but it is easy to adjust by adding a washer or two behind the steering stop.

X2. This is a great size that looks perfect on 2" of lift.

IMG_0377.JPG
Hi I am in Florida also 2 inch lift ,31/10.50

You can easily get 31 x 10.5. I did on stock with no rubbing and no washers.

And I know Duratracs @Chris, are the best tires on the planet, but anyone have an opinion on Federal Couragia M/T's?

awesome! actually i am going to pick it up here in a few minutes tires are all mounted and looking forward to seeing it. where abouts in Florida are you im up in the greater Jacksonville area
Winter Haven central Florida. If don't see you on the road check out jeep beach in Daytona it's a must for jeepers. We need more TJ showing up