04’ JMT’s Twin Teenagers Build

Yep broke the CA mount on the front axle, and bent the piss our of my front driveline. I also broke my trans mount and all of my transfer case shifting linkage.

It was a rough go in 2WD. I did it to myself as I had front and rear lockers, and the 4 wheel drive worked at the time.

If I recall correctly, the reason why I was so stupid was that @lowranger didn't want to go any further, because he was afraid of breaking his rig and someone said that the trail was so easy they could do it in 2wd. So I originally wanted to go back down with @lowranger, but Robyn (my mate) wanted me to keep going up, so for fun, I decided to see if I could actually do it in 2wd. Short answer is no.

Also forgot to mention It blew out the bottom seal in the steering boxs which started leaking everywhere. So that stunt cost me a new trans mount, new transfer case cable conversion, new steering box, new reinforced front CA brackets (control arm) and a front drive line. lol.

All stupid because I had 4 wheel low and front and rear E lockers and I wanted the challenge. My mamma always told me I was my own worst nightmare!!
Wish you could have finished that run. @lowranger too! TOTW

Wish you could have finished that run. @lowranger too! TOTW
I'd been to the TOTW a few years back, so I knew what was up there. It had changed at that location and was tore up pretty bad. No reason to beat the crap out of my Jeep if I had been there before.

Boys got their DL on Wednesday, ORV Park opened today. They want to go fool around, so we’re headed out!!!

Sweet 16 and only been kissed by the Jeep bug!

39F42623-DA02-481C-B5DB-E1745802DEBF.jpeg

Aired down. They’re on new to them 33 rubber and new 35 rubber for me. “Can we do the rockpile dad?”

Jeep is looking really sweet. Those tyres look big for 33s, well to me anyway, what are they? Rear carrier looks really useful.
Maxxis Razr 33x12.5r15. They do look big!

We’ve used the carrier for several years. Super useful. I can’t tell you how many different things we’ve used it for!

Reactions: UKTJ and Wildman