04’ TJ Rubicon

Went ahead and installed a two inch lift kit to balance out the trailer. Jeep wasn’t wired yet so I had to use our pickup to tow it around.

Last edited:

Came up with a nice solution for the trailer wiring. The 7 pin trailer wiring was a bit longer so I utilized the center cap as a mounting point. Hole drilled out the center cap with a 1 1/2” bit and walla! It shimmied in and a little silicone holds it in place nicely.

Reactions: Chris
Well I started with putting the new tires on and have been waiting for the oddball wheels I showed in an earlier post. The wheels are not happening as they have discontinued the color.. I will update the wheels later this week.

However I start in on the rear bumper and tire carrier issue.. Decided, based on a few threads here on the tj forum, that ai would put an MoRryde / Exogate on and diligently reseached bumpers. I decidd to go with the bullet proof 1/4 steel bumper that Troy offers as Swag Offoad.
swagTJbumper

Didnt come welded, so i had my buddy Terry weld them up and for good reason! He does great work!

Got them back from powder coating today and the local shop did a great job.
Damn those welds look like stacks of dimes....looks fantastic. Nice

Reactions: 73Carlow