04 LJ in Bessemer, AL for $12,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it’s a decent Jeep but it’s not gold by any means…
Oh I know- they just are bringing amazing prices- a handful if guys are running the market and buying them up

Reactions: TRE3TOP
Yeah I’ve noticed a lot of people want diamonds for coal. I toy with the idea of getting rid of my TJ for an LJ but can’t really seem to justify it without losing my ass on my TJ, which is sorted out and I’m really happy with so I’m not trying to move backwards too much.
Oh I know- they just are bringing amazing prices- a handful if guys are running the market and buying them up

Yeah I’ve noticed a lot of people want diamonds for coal. I toy with the idea of getting rid of my TJ for an LJ but can’t really seem to justify it without losing my ass on my TJ, which is sorted out and I’m really happy with so I’m not trying to move backwards too much.
That is me in a nutshell.

I think I’m almost to the point of no return. Cage and seats is that line, which should hopefully be happening in the spring. Then I’ll be committed to this one for good.
I finally made the commitment to mine, kept toying with the idea of selling it and getting a Rubicon, then I sit down and figured out exactly what I have in mine and I can build what I want how I want and have less money in than buying something else and starting over.

I finally made the commitment to mine, kept toying with the idea of selling it and getting a Rubicon, then I sit down and figured out exactly what I have in mine and I can build what I want how I want and have less money in than buying something else and starting over.
I’m more after the longer wheelbase, but I’d take a significant backpedal more than likely in performance/mods for a while that I’m not sure I’m willing to make. Mine is pretty capable as it is, I just need a cage and harnesses then I’m a little more comfortable finding mine and it’s limits.

Reactions: John Cooper
I am swapping the rear axle, going to probably 5.13 gears and lockers front and rear. I am on 33's right now and may toy with 35's just not yet. This will all take time as I will pay as I go, so it may be a year or better before it's all done, but what's time to a hog? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am swapping the rear axle, going to probably 5.13 gears and lockers front and rear. I am on 33's right now and may toy with 35's just not yet. This will all take time as I will pay as I go, so it may be a year or better before it's all done, but what's time to a hog? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Going from those km2s that were “35s” but closer to a 33, to a true to size 35…. I would recommend it if you have the height.

Reactions: John Cooper
Status
Not open for further replies.