04 LJK Repair, Redo, Recycle - The 3 R's of a First Build

First off, I like it. But that looks much easier than it was the last time i was up there a few years ago. there use to be a big rock right next to the gate post.
Yes I believe they actually made it easier. I think this was timber tamers. They had a work party last weekend but I don't like to work or party in the rain.

Yes I believe they actually made it easier. I think this was timber tamers. They had a work party last weekend but I don't like to work or party in the rain.

Being from the WETSIDE that is just funny. But yes I do agree that I prefer to not work/play in the rain. But I try not to let it stop me from having fun. I even ride my Harley in the rain but do have a hell of a time wanting to leave my house when it's raining.

I'm slightly open to party in the rain... but not anything work related

I thought your TJ was built in the RAIN??

• Haha
Reactions: Vasq
Being from the WETSIDE that is just funny. But yes I do agree that I prefer to not work/play in the rain. But I try not to let it stop me from having fun. I even ride my Harley in the rain but do have a hell of a time wanting to leave my house when it's raining.

I saved up and bought my Jeep a house :ROFLMAO:
I completely agree. trying to go out when its raining is hard, its easy (during the summer) to keep going should it start raining.

Ya! You're full of shit buddy!

Hunting is the only thing I kind of like doing in the rain. It's peaceful in the woods in the rain and most people stay home.

Reactions: Wildman and Vasq
You expected the Rockies to be A Little Rockier???
LOL. I think by the time i finally make it to the rockies I will be amazed by how rocky they are.

You do any Idaho hunting? I know a lot of WA folks started chasing ID mulies. I'm probably heading back to Montana this year. Looks like you got a lot of natty forest land around you.

LOL. I think by the time i finally make it to the rockies I will be amazed by how rocky they are.

You do any Idaho hunting? I know a lot of WA folks started chasing ID mulies. I'm probably heading back to Montana this year. Looks like you got a lot of natty forest land around you.
I do hunt, and I moved here from Montana. I am also lucky to have some great private/public access over near Leadore Idaho.

no one likes working in the rain! Except the protesters
At this point I guess you would have to define working. I mean if you gave them a paycheck and said you had to show up tomorrow night and protest for 8 hours they'd probably stay home.

• Haha
Reactions: Vasq and Wildman
Major big time hardcore mods lots of fabrication involved tonight. Yup that's a custom door limit strap boys! I'm taking orders. :)

PXL_20210225_042921801.jpg