WTB: 04 radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an orginal radio that will fit into my 04 tj

You may have already eyeballed the Jeep part-outs in the for sale section in the forum. If not, that's worth a look.

If that doesn't turn up anything, they can easily be found on eBay, for reasonable prices.

Looking for an orginal radio that will fit into my 04 tj
If you are near a junkyard just about every Neon and Chrysler Sebring has a deck that'll fit. They are't difficult to track down. Chrysler/Dodge sedans that age are not rare in junkyards. Just be sure it has the bigger connector and obviously is the round 1.5 din.

Edit: don't get one with an internal CD changer if the vehicle has been in an accident, the changers are really fragile

Reactions: bedhed
If you are near a junkyard just about every Neon and Chrysler Sebring has a deck that'll fit. They are't difficult to track down. Chrysler/Dodge sedans that age are not rare in junkyards. Just be sure it has the bigger connector and obviously is the round 1.5 din.

Edit: don't get one with an internal CD changer if the vehicle has been in an accident, the changers are really fragile

Thanks, might do that

You may have already eyeballed the Jeep part-outs in the for sale section in the forum. If not, that's worth a look.

If that doesn't turn up anything, they can easily be found on eBay, for reasonable prices.
Thanks

I'm asking for $40

IMG_20200412_092437.jpg

IMG_20200412_092443.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.