04 Rocky Mountain stock

Fair enough,I understand. A mml and a tcase drp is like a temporary fix for vibes?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, a MML and transfer case drop would be a good temporary fix for vibes. You may not even get vibes at all though with 2.5" of lift., it's really hit and miss.

I can pretty much guarantee that 3" and over without a SYE, transfer case drop / MML will yield vibes for sure. However, under 3" is really hit and miss like I said, some people get the vibes, others don't.

Yes you right with that. If you got drive line vibes you should go with a sye

Correct. A SYE is the right way to do it. A MML and transfer case drop would be the less recommended way to eliminate the vibes.

Any experience with Zone offroad? Anyone?

Yes, if price is a factor, the Zone kit is pretty widely regarded as a good and affordable lift kit. Everyone who has their kit seems to like them.

If price isn't a factor, the two most popular are Currie and Metalcloak.

Reactions: Ron505
Yes, if price is a factor, the Zone kit is pretty widely regarded as a good and affordable lift kit. Everyone who has their kit seems to like them.

If price isn't a factor, the two most popular are Currie and Metalcloak.
I'm 20 starting my career, money is an object [emoji14] thanks for the help I'll look around!

Reactions: Chris
So, update. Ended up going with a 1 " daystar BL 2" BDS suspension lift, and bfg K02s 33x12.5x15. With procomp rock crawler 51 series rims!

Reactions: Ron505 and Chris
Going poorly so far, sprayed for last hr with pb can't losen lower sway bar links. Any tips? I am going to need to re use them after I put on the 2" suspension lift

You just need a really big wrench / breaker bar to get some torque on it. That should do the trick.

You just need a really big wrench / breaker bar to get some torque on it. That should do the trick.
The torque bit starts t slide out before I can put some real umf behind it

Is it rusted in there? If so I would let PB blaster sit on it for 24 hours at least, you may even need heat.

Worse case scenario you can always grind off the head of the bolt.

Is it rusted in there? If so I would let PB blaster sit on it for 24 hours at least, you may even need heat.

Worse case scenario you can always grind off the head of the bolt.
Ok I will let it sit till tmrw, then update

Reactions: Chris
Going to spray all week and plans to do nxt weekend, on a long weekend

Thought I'd give a go at wiring up my new spot lights. Broke a torque bit in windshield mount bolt.

Thought I'd give a go at wiring up my new spot lights. Broke a torque bit in windshield mount bolt.

Oh man... That almost happened to me. Those things are a bitch.

When I got them all out I replaced them with stainless steel ones.