04 Rubi 13k miles - $25k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fouledplugs

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=153106261049

Holy crap. 13.5k miles on this stone white beauty. And the $25k price isnt bad considering its a Rubicon.
857595EF-7471-46DB-801D-2EDA3B06A707.jpeg
8B639895-EF46-46E0-9DAA-22D3EE0EE779.jpeg
DBFD6863-F58C-4788-BF60-7A4FB635C296.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Reactions: Fouledplugs
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
On that one I really think the best course of action would be OME 2.5” lift with 32” tire of your choice, and either ARB bumpers or Mopar rock crawler with a winch. Simple, classic, and done lol. Supercharger would make a nice upgrade too I suppose.

On that one I really think the best course of action would be OME 2.5” lift with 32” tire of your choice, and either ARB bumpers or Mopar rock crawler with a winch. Simple, classic, and done lol. Supercharger would make a nice upgrade too I suppose.

I think I'd like some 17" satin Pintlers on it with 35" tires and all my mods... haha!

Reactions: tomtaylz
Strange.... the spare tire is a different tread pattern than the tires on it. I understand that tires go bad over the years. But with 13000 miles the main tires would have more tread. Somthing smells fishy. ( yes im naturally suspicious of ebay and dealers.)

Tires age out after 5 years. Good dealers will throw a new set of rubber on them, before they are sold. The spare is probably original to the vehicle. The main tires look to be new Duratracs

It is a good looking TJR, but starting over just doesn’t seem fun lol

No, take it from someone who has started over, it's NOT fun. I'll never do it again, honestly. Lesson learned!

Strange.... the spare tire is a different tread pattern than the tires on it. I understand that tires go bad over the years. But with 13000 miles the main tires would have more tread. Somthing smells fishy. ( yes im naturally suspicious of ebay and dealers.)
I think the spare is the original MTR, the rest a DTs

@tomtaylz is onto you @Chris!

And I’m with you Tom, I can’t sell my X to buy a Rubicon, too much time and sweat invested. And I’ve seen good deals, where I could save big time (I think), but who knows what they really did with those rigs. I know my rig!

Reactions: tomtaylz and Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.