'04 X (first Wrangler)

Yellow gauges? Those almost look Ferrari-esque!
yeah i should have gotten new blubs for the cluster at the same time. its BARELY visible at night. the camera is deceiving. so i'll have to pull all of it apart again at some point to put some brighter junk in there.

but i like them otherwise.

yeah i should have gotten new blubs for the cluster at the same time. its BARELY visible at night. the camera is deceiving. so i'll have to pull all of it apart again at some point to put some brighter junk in there.

but i like them otherwise.

They don't look bad.

Have you posted any photos with the Momo wheel on it yet? I want to see that.

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
and if you look back in the pics i posted on page 2, you can see it in some of the shots of the jeep. idk how i feel about it, its neat. and it also didnt cost me anything. i suppose i have a race car now.
IMG_20200604_010734.jpg
IMG_20200604_010739.jpg
IMG_20200604_010747.jpg
IMG_20200604_010753.jpg

@Chris by popular demand. i had to get a quick release adapter so my fingers would clear the sticks. its got a little more friction compared to the stock wheel, because of how i had to mount it. i want to find a cool old jeep something to put in the center of the wheel. old centercaps from my OEM rims were to small.

instead of wiring up a kill switch, i suppose i could just look like a knob and take my steering wheel with me everywhere. and at almost $300 new, id be a dummy not to.

Okay, that's not as bad as I thought it would be admittedly. It definitely jazzes up the interior.
baaahaaaahaa. yeah. it doesnt look to terrible

if i had a CJ, i'd probably try and got a wooden momo wheel. I wonder how @Dave G 's steering wheel turned out that was from Aus that commented on here. He said had a wooden one that he wanted to mount in his TJ

Reactions: Chris