04 TJ Rubicon with 14K Miles

jeepmikey

Supporting Member
As some of you know - was going back and forth on selling my 06 solar yellow TJR. It was picked up a little while back and regretted it. Found an 04 TJR with 14K miles - original owner I couldn't pass up. This is my 5th TJ. It's on its way to me on the east coast from west coast. I feel bad for building this into anything insane given the condition - have the immediate going on once it arrives:

- Quadratec leveling kit
- 265/75/16 MTR kevlars
- Remove milk jugs
- New head unit + speakers all around

Will update more photos once it arrives and mods begin. I'm sure this will turn into a larger build than I'm anticipating. Still looking for a clean LJR in the meantime.

IMG_0711.JPG
IMG_0844.JPG
IMG_2440.JPG
IMG_3480.JPG

As some of you know - was going back and forth on selling my 06 solar yellow TJR. It was picked up a little while back and regretted it. Found an 04 TJR with 14K miles - original owner I couldn't pass up. This is my 5th TJ. It's on its way to me on the east coast from west coast. I feel bad for building this into anything insane given the condition - have the immediate going on once it arrives:

- Quadratec leveling kit
- 265/75/16 MTR kevlars
- Remove milk jugs

Will update more photos once it arrives and mods begin. I'm sure this will turn into a larger build than I'm anticipating. Still looking for a clean LJR in the meantime.

View attachment 185630View attachment 185631View attachment 185632View attachment 185633
Where was this one listed at?

Where was this one listed at?
The solar yellow or white? The white wasn't even listed. I actually called dealership about an 05 solar yellow rubicon they had that I almost bought - guy tells me they have an 04 white rubicon with low miles coming in that hasn't arrived yet with 14K miles. I wired money before I even received a photo of it.

Reactions: Starrs
The solar yellow or white? The white wasn't even listed. I actually called dealership about an 05 solar yellow rubicon they had that I almost bought - guy tells me they have an 04 white rubicon with low miles coming in that hasn't arrived yet with 14K miles. I wired money before I even received a photo of it.
I usually see them online that’s why I asked. Yea that color combo and miles usually doesn’t last a day when it gets listed.

- Quadratec leveling kit
- 265/75/16 MTR kevlars
- Remove milk jugs

View attachment 185630View attachment 185631View attachment 185632View attachment 185633
I saw this one for sale. Nice find. I love the color scheme.