'04 with LS and Dana 60s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the way it was done, but I can tell you that price is an absolute steal, as it's worth far more in parts alone.

What would have you done differently?

Out-boarded the shocks for one, added a highline kit, used coilovers as oppose to springs and shocks (especially since those are wider axles), not put that POS Metalcloak "lock and load" 6" long arm lift on it (or any long arm for that matter), stretched the wheelbase, etc.

I'm not saying you couldn't have fun with it, it's just not how I would have built it.

Out-boarded the shocks for one, added a highline kit, used coilovers as oppose to springs and shocks (especially since those are wider axles), not put that POS Metalcloak "lock and load" 6" long arm lift on it (or any long arm for that matter), stretched the wheelbase, etc.

I'm not saying you couldn't have fun with it, it's just not how I would have built it.
I was just curious to what things you'd address first. But I do agree with you, whoever picks it up is getting a deal and a good platform to start from if they switch it up.

I was just curious to what things you'd address first. But I do agree with you, whoever picks it up is getting a deal and a good platform to start from if they switch it up.

Gotcha!

It's cheap enough that even if it was a bust, everything on there could be sold and you'd make your money back and then some most likely!

I'm tempted to reach out and offer to swap axles plus some cash because he won't make his money back at all on those and what he'd get from me in cash would make up any difference in selling price.

Wonder why there’s only four pictures when Craigslist allows 24. Not a single picture of the engine swap. 🤔

Triangulated 4 link front?
Without full hydro steering that would not be good?

Then he’s says Metalcloak long arm. I’m betting the seller was not the builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.