@limitz Our PCM solves the hard shift issue, rough idle, poor gas mileage and improved throttle response! You can call me to discuss in further detail.

Thanks,

Mark

Well man i just orded a Pcm from ya order # ending in "50" im happy to have known about ya and hope to have my jeep driving as it should since its my daily and Tx traffic aint no joke with these people lol
As mentioned to the order note on my order is there any way i could tune this pcm,i know that you cant from reading the product description but is there a way to overcome that? i really wanted a Flyin Ryan tune since ive heard good things from said tune !

• USA Proud
Reactions: Wranglerfix
Your pcm will be delivered tomorrow and we do not need the old one back. As long as the old Pcm is not leaving you stuck on the side of the road dead put it on the shelf for emergency back up purposes only. It does not eat nor cost you a nickel.

Also, there are some companies offering to flash, update, test the oem pcm for you. Well, you’re better off donating any monies to the Democratic reelection campaign than to the repair of this computer.

FJB 🇺🇸

Your pcm will be delivered tomorrow and we do not need the old one back. As long as the old Pcm is not leaving you stuck on the side of the road dead put it on the shelf for emergency back up purposes only. It does not eat nor cost you a nickel.

Also, there are some companies offering to flash, update, test the oem pcm for you. Well, you’re better off donating any monies to the Democratic reelection campaign than to the repair of this computer.

FJB 🇺🇸

Hell yeah man I appreciate ya,Also thank you for the info as well over the old pcm and memories😆
FJB

Last edited:
  • USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
Welp a week later and what can i say it drives good as it should and how it always has :D

But anyways i digress, im more than happy with my new ecu and especially happy to give my money away to support a USA owned company 💪🏽\

Note: Ya wont get extra power as some said wich i already expected no "Extra power" i mean yeah it does have more power now that its not in 2nd from a stop feeling like i had a world of transmission slip and limited to 60mph&close to limiter so i needed back my full Speedo !!! Bought whole speedometer so me use whole speedometer lol 😆

I have a 2005 wrangler TJ 4.0 6spd. On cold starts I hear a quick squealing noise from starter but then it will start up fine. The noise doesn't happen all the time but when it does I go to check the ODB2 monitors and they will be reset back to "not set" or "not ready". I have had this issue for years and just starting to try to figure it out. When I have to go smog test every two years I would just drive around in the morning and get the monitors to finally set then drive right there. I then pass but the next day the cold start with squealing noise resets them back to not set or not ready. I have set the ignition to the on position to test the computer before starting and the monitors would be set, if they had previously passed the drive cycle. But once I key on to crank i get that quick noise. only about a second or less and the computer readiness resets. I checked all the grounds. I did notice that the top starter bolt to frame is loose and doesn't tighten and just free spins. I'm going to try to Heli coil that in the starter as it seems like the aluminum got stripped. Any other ideas? I did notice that when I test the battery when not running it shows 12.5v and when I show voltage on my odb2 monitor when key in on position it shows only 12.1. Could that be a grounding issue with PCM?

Sounds like a bad starter, fix that then worry about the pcm. Starters should never squeal and the nippondeso starters that do will eventually leave you stranded.

I got a new starter from Napa about 6 months ago when I couldn’t start tye engine. The issue actually turned out to be the ignition switch actuator pin. I replaced that too along with the ignition switch. The ecu monitor reset on cold start has occurred over the past 8 years. Two separate starters. The top bolt that goes into the starter seems to be stripped. I was going to heli-coil it tomorrow and see if the starter being slightly loose on the top could cause a bad ground for a slight second. But I don’t remember the previous starter being loose on the top when I removed it. I read that adding a 4g ground wire directly to where the starter mount might help. I’m just hoping to eventually figure it out and get it fixed.

Issue with ecu reset only ever occurs if I hear that quick noise on crank after its been sitting for a few hours. I tested and readiness monitors all eventually set. I turn it off and set key to on and any of the monitors that were ready still show as ready. Then leave it sit for few hours and crank it and sometimes I hear that slight scre

Just joined here to thank Mark @Wranglerfix for calling me on a Sunday to not only talk about my PCM email, but was just as happy to shoot the shit about life in general. I just ordered the PCM and you can add me to the list of people that are grateful you're doing what you do! Looking forward to being back on the road, and off the road of course :D