Florida 05 Jeep Wrangler LJ partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rediculous prices. Beware. $165 for two rear seat belts.

+1

"We’re a legitimate business that will bring value to the Jeep community" sounds more like "we bought an LJ at Copart with the intention of gouging Jeep enthusiasts." I hope I'm wrong and would love to hear from anyone who has bought parts from this place.

Reactions: alpineovernappa
+1

"We’re a legitimate business that will bring value to the Jeep community" sounds more like "we bought an LJ at Copart with the intention of gouging Jeep enthusiasts." I hope I'm wrong and would love to hear from anyone who has bought parts from this place.
They have yet to share the context, and doubt they ever will, but I asked about the center dash trim and they replied that it wasn't available. Wish they would have shared what was actually available in their initial post with hi-res pictures and and what prices would be. Maybe that's extra but it would have likely setup them up for more success...You get out what you put into something, even something as small as a, "for sale," post.

Reactions: Tigger09
Request some close up good pictures of the hardtop, specifically left side back top corner near window (inside and out) before you purchase.
Spoken like the previous owner of said Jeep. Guessing they didn’t sell that top or many parts. Those prices...sheesh!!!!

Reactions: kbcny8
Would like the fog lights and pigtails with male plugs that connect to the harness. A price would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The mirrors usually sell with the doors, the transmission is sold. The seats as a matched pair st are $600 + freight. Please send us your shipping address and we will get you a total delivered price.

Hi Nick, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have been out for the holidays. Do you mean the "A" pillar trim pieces L & R? We have them available for $45 shipped. PayPal to [email protected] is preferred.

Yes that is what I ment. Do you also have the piece for on top? Also I would like to see a picture of them. Thanks

Yes that is what I ment. Do you also have the piece for on top? Also I would like to see a picture of them. Thanks

Hi, we do have the top piece. Please see attached pics.

For quicker response please send a email to [email protected] your zip code and I can get you a total delivered price.

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.