05' JMT's Twin Teenager's Rubicon Build

That looks like the MCE TJ, I always liked the look of that Jeep.
I have a spare Hawse fairlead that’s only been used with synthetic line if you’re interested.
View attachment 326209
That’s super gracious of you. I’ll be working on the arms soon. The bushings are shot on these stockers. Wheelin with him includes lots of squeaky sounds. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: DrDmoney
Update: went wheelin for an hour at the OHV. He was totally ready. He’s aiming for the hard lines and off camber stuff. He skipped several steps that I went through in my driving and went straight for it. In 5 years everyone on this forum is going to be chasing this guy.

More. Kid is 16. I remember how reckless I could be, but it’s led to intelligent control and excellence. He’s well on his way. IT’s impossible for video to capture how steep this is.

Update: went wheelin for an hour at the OHV. He was totally ready. He’s aiming for the hard lines and off camber stuff. He skipped several steps that I went through in my driving and went straight for it. In 5 years everyone on this forum is going to be chasing this guy.

Time to send him to AZ to get some advance lessons from @starkey480.

Dog looked a bit worried at one point 🤣
Yes, the dog was shaking from nerves. He was happy to get out and sniff around a bit after that particular off camber sideways sliding situation

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01
I don’t want kids, but if I did, one like that will do. A+ parenting sir.
Thanks. He’s a really good kid. Works hard, studies hard, athletic, and has big plans for his Jeep.

Speaking of Jeep plans, we’re looking at the Interco XIND16 in 285/75r16’s for this rig. It’s really hard to find a Load C in a 16” wheel, but this one fits the bill and it’s a good price (blem).

8A4D362A-F638-436D-AA0E-BBDE6ACBBC5E.png