05 Patriot Blue build

Dang... Ok my back seat FEELS like it weighs 100 lbs... :)

It's awkward as hell, that's for sure. I usually remove it when the pup rides along. She's 85lbs. Lol!

For 32's if you plan to flex on the trail at all, you'll need 1" bumpstop extensions up front, minimum. 2" for 33's. You can reduce that with a BL.

It's awkward as hell, that's for sure. I usually remove it when the pup rides along. She's 85lbs. Lol!

For 32's if you plan to flex on the trail at all, you'll need 1" bumpstop extensions up front, minimum. 2" for 33's. You can reduce that with a BL.
Thats a big dawg!

@bobthetj03 , yes sir im lookin for max flex. @JMT made some 2" bump stops for my current lift during installation.
If i understand...
I have a couple Qs if you dont mind?

With 33s, can i use the current 2" bump stops?
If i add a 1" BL, should i expect to reduce the bump stops from 2" to 1"?

Thats a big dawg!

@bobthetj03 , yes sir im lookin for max flex. @JMT made some 2" bump stops for my current lift during installation.
If i understand...
I have a couple Qs if you dont mind?

With 33s, can i use the current 2" bump stops?
If i add a 1" BL, should i expect to reduce the bump stops from 2" to 1"?

You should be ok with 2" bumps, especially with a BL.

Reactions: KCsTJ
For reference, my jeep on 32's, 2.5" lift, no BL.
P1050281.JPG

I love the 2" lift, im glad i didnt go taller, for now. Its just perfect as my DD, for now.
Larger tires are on the menu for March 2019 sir!
Thanks for the heads up on the BL @JMT
Is that true @Kyle_W ? Do you have a BL for sale?
... a BL means i can run 33s... :) mercy

Yes. It's a 1.25" JKS body lift!

JKS 1.25? .... You don't say... in that case you're my newest BFF ! Lets do some business Mr. @Kyle_W. :)
Haha I thought I mentioned it to you on the trail the other day! Maybe next time we meet up you can pick it up? Or do you need it soon?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Haha I thought I mentioned it to you on the trail the other day! Maybe next time we meet up you can pick it up? Or do you need it soon?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I do remember now... I can get it next time we wheel, i wont need it till March when i change tires

Are you sure you dont need to hang on to it for your rig in the future?

I am planning on installing a lift with a TT on my new to me mostly stock 05 Sport.
At this time this is my plan which could be altered at any time by improvements/suggestions from more experienced Jeep heads....

As I researched I thought if I am putting all this work into a lift, we'll a TT isn't that much more stuff to do so let's do it. :)

Here's the plan so far..

2.5 inch lift
Rancho 5000x shocks
1.0 inch BL
Savvy shift cable
Barnes mild TT skid plate or UCF SP
Both rear upper control arms
SYE/CV driveshaft

And maybe some exhaust pipe modification if necessary

Looks like all the above can be done for right at $2000k save the exhaust mod if any.
Looks good the springs are OME? OME run different kind of springs, Heavy dutyHD Medium and light duty. I got the 50000x also I bought the saddle before the horse getting my TJ in about 2 months. The exhaust pipe Im going with is the MBRP which Quadratec sells for like 250.00 getting it for sound purposes. Still debating on tires. Im leaning towards the new General ATX but in the running with Firestone MT2 or Duratracs 33's.

Looks good the springs are OME? OME run different kind of springs, Heavy dutyHD Medium and light duty. I got the 50000x also I bought the saddle before the horse getting my TJ in about 2 months. The exhaust pipe Im going with is the MBRP which Quadratec sells for like 250.00 getting it for sound purposes. Still debating on tires. Im leaning towards the new General ATX but in the running with Firestone MT2 or Duratracs 33's.
No, the springs are ProComp 2".
Idk enough about springs yet but these ProComps are firm, not too firm and it handles better than the squishy oe springs.
My oe springs were beginning to sag at 101k when i bought it.
Rides nice and firm, handles great.
Im leaning toward 33s in March, running 3.73s with 6 speed manual.

Today these parts were to transition to my jeeps via the digits found at the end of my arms. However,
20190304_140812.jpg

Temps is the 20s not even gonna compute wind chill discouraged me as my garage shop is like a freezer..

JKS mm spacers will go on the 97 and the yellow Brown Dog MML will go on the 05. As soon as it warms..☺
Btw, the 1" wheel spacers are for sale. Decided to go with new rims.

• Wow
Reactions: JMT
Yeah, buddy, long time since we got an update over here. November. Congrats, looking good. What wheels???

Yeah, buddy, long time since we got an update over here. November. Congrats, looking good. What wheels???
Thinking of some gun metal gray Pintler clone wheels @JMT , I think Quadratek sells them for $99 each?

Still considering options, but i want to put my 05 Ravines on the white 97 and new wheels on the 05.
Open to any/all ideas.