05 Patriot Blue build

Those will be awesome. Don't be surprised if I get a set just like them. ;) The current wheels will go with me to Moab, then I might switch over and keep the old wheels for wheelin and keep the new ones nice.

Reactions: KCsTJ
What's the BS on the Pintler clones (Quadratec Rubicon Extremes)? Isn't it 3.75".
No, if I recall it's 4" backspace. I may have to double check on that.

That's a capital idea @JMT, nice new rims for DD and rash rims for crawlin.

Thanks @bobthetj03 glad you think so, those pintler clones would really look sharp on a Patriot Blue tj.
I'm probably getting those unless I die first. 😁

Reactions: JMT
Got my NTJC decal today..
20190305_135147.jpg

Can’t wait to see all that’s coming on your rig. 33’s are the bomb 💣!

Good jeep driving/wrenchin weather coming in 2 days, I plan to get some jeep stuff done! 😀
As for 33s, I still have tread to wear down on these p.o. 31s.... 😣
Can’t wait!

Sell the 31’s on CL. I sold mine for $150 with 5/32 tread. LOL. That almost bought a whole tire. LOL

Can’t wait!

Sell the 31’s on CL. I sold mine for $150 with 5/32 tread. LOL. That almost bought a whole tire. LOL
Really?...... not a bad idea. Mine are about like that right now.
I was just going to wear them out, but i may as well see if they will sell. I bet they do. Stay tuned. Thanks for the heads up JMT

Really?...... not a bad idea. Mine are about like that right now.
I was just going to wear them out, but i may as well see if they will sell. I bet they do. Stay tuned. Thanks for the heads up JMT
What else are you going to do with them? Pay Discount $10/tire to dispose of them. What a rip off!

Huh? Tire disposal fee? I had no idea
.. dang, the CL ad gets posted today!
Yep, they charge.

When I sold my 31’s I saw the guy a few days later. He had them mounted on his small truck, very small and the tires were almost hitting the wheel wells! 😂 He was happy though.

Reactions: KCsTJ and b0xcar
Yep, they charge.

When I sold my 31’s I saw the guy a few days later. He had them mounted on his small truck, very small and the tires were almost hitting the wheel wells! 😂 He was happy though.
Dang, that's $50 for 5 tires! Glad you informed me JMT, I woulda never known. I owe ya 1, now
I can put the $50 bucks toward other Jeep stuff. 😉😁🤣