05 TJ For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supalau

Price
Selling my 2005 Wrangler TJ SE 4-Cylinder Manual Transmission. My family is growing and I can no longer use it as much as I would like. Drives great, just put in a BRAND NEW Timing Belt and Battery just a few weeks ago. Sure to go another 100k. The Transmission and Clutch were taken out and replaced in 2014 so the trans is in a great spot. 5 Black Rock Steel Rims wrapped by 31 inch BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires (with tons of tread on them) make this car look great. NEVER taken off-road, very well cared for highway driven car. I have owned it since 2007 and believe I was the 2nd owner ever. Only aftermarket add-ons are the lockable center console as shown and the Steel bolted on Spare Tire bumper (made to better hold the weight of the larger off-road tire). Eventually buyer will also receive a ton of extras - Soft Top (from Best Top with tinted windows), Hard Top (factory Jeep top painted black), Thule Bike and Ski Rack which mounts to the rear tire assembly with all the parts and keys, 5 original alloy factory Jeep Rims and center caps, and more. A/C still ice cold, Heat works great, Received All its scheduled maintenance, Looks & drives great, truly a Must see. No accidents, Well maintained, Title in hand.

Hey, if you don’t mind me asking, what was the reason for the transmission replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.