05 TJ front seat and seat belt receiver

MRagg38

I just recently bought a stock garage kept Tj x model with 39k. I’m a brand new Jeep owner and don’t really know my way around shopping and was wondering if anybody had the parts I’m looking for or could point me in the direction of cheap used parts so I’m not paying $100 dollars for an aftermarket seat belt receiver

Don't be afraid to look beyond your location on car-parts too. Freight is surprisingly cheap sometimes. Ebay occasionally has seats. As does CL. But I got my newer 03-06 seats from car-parts. I bought from norcal and live in socal. But freight was very doable. And both seats and brackets are in very good condition.

Just took my stock seats out and added the Corbeau Moabs .. Both my seatbelt receivers needed replacement as well and got them on eBay. Not a fan of used parts but did it anyways.

Just took my stock seats out and added the Corbeau Moabs .. Both my seatbelt receivers needed replacement as well and got them on eBay. Not a fan of used parts but did it anyways.

Used OEM parts are more often than not better than anything new you can buy. Many parts aren't made anymore. Even in aftermarket.

Reactions: skrelnik
Used OEM parts are more often than not better than anything new you can buy. Many parts aren't made anymore. Even in aftermarket.

100% agree. I had to replace a seat belt receiver and ordered a Crown replacement. It was such crap I immediately returned it to Morris 4x4 and bought a used OEM one from ebay.