'06 Impact Orange LJR Build

Placed my order from Tom Woods for a new rear driveshaft. My Rubicon LJ with the Savvy TT, Brown Dog MML and the Savvy/Currie 4" lift measured out at 27". Wish i would have thought to get a before measurement on it. I was surprised how they come across as a pretty small operation considering how long they have been supporting the 4wd crowd and how popular they are. Will get some shots of it when it comes in.

They are great to deal with and very friendly. Not to mention they had my custom driveshaft shipped out the same day I ordered it!

Got the exhaust installed.
20170823_191326.jpg
20170823_191241.jpg

Shop did a pretty good job. It's all stainless. My only concern is if the axle will clear at full stuff. I need to cycle it and check. The sound is great, just a slight burble and a little louder overall on the throttle. I'll see if I can get a sound clip and post it.

Reactions: Chris
You have the coolest Jeep ever! I thought about those grabars, but at $89 I passed. Nice though

You have the coolest Jeep ever! I thought about those grabars, but at $89 I passed. Nice though
Thanks!
I looked at some other options out there and didn't want to spend $30-40 on some floppy nylon and velcro jobs. These were more money but they are solid and will hold up for the long haul. I may look at adding some of the other kind for the rear seat tho.

Thanks!
I looked at some other options out there and didn't want to spend $30-40 on some floppy nylon and velcro jobs. These were more money but they are solid and will hold up for the long haul. I may look at adding some of the other kind for the rear seat tho.
I had my daughters make these. They enjoyed doing it and I enjoy them! I attached them in the forward position like yours using the torx bolt, that way they don't hang and brush your head when you get in/out.
IMG_6646.JPG

I still like yours best though!

This is an awesome build. Im basically duplicating it with an 04 rubicon 5 speed. I need the savvy engine skid, transfer case skid and crossmember still. Just bought the cable shift kit. I also loved the impact orange and bought an 05 Rubicon 6 speed in that color. It's still basically stock however. It's my show Jeep 😏

IMG_20190325_194125.jpg