06 Rubicon 4 Currie Lift and Cam Bolts

BryantJT

TJ Enthusiast
All, I'm in the process of installing a 4" Currie Lift and am a bit stumped on the front lower control arms. The oem cam washers were pretty snug in the horseshoe. The Currie supplied washers have a solid 1/8" of play in the horseshoe.

Do I try and center them or roll the axle to put them at one end of the slot or try and reuse the oem washers?

Also, the instructions don't account for anyone living where they salt the roads. I've had to cut the shock studs off, cut the drive'rs LCA in 2 pieces and cut out the lower mounting bolt on both sides of the arm to get the axle side freed up.

Thanks, just placed an order. Hoping they arrive before I have to go back to work on Tuesday.

Sounds good, I'll at least be able to move forward and change out the washers before final alignment.

Front end is squared away.

For the rear, I installed the included trackbar relocator from the Currie kit that says it's compatible with the stock one but the axle is offset 1" to the passenger side. Looks like I need an adjustable rear track bar too.