06 Wrangler

Lane Page

This is my first car and apart from the rims and tires which my parents got for me as graduation present, I have purchased and put on everything by myself. When I saw her for sale online I didn’t believe it I thought the price was too good to be true. But so far I’ve put on a cheap front bumper, waiting and saving up for a more expensive one and then gonna get a matching rear bumper, a warn wench, even though it gets some hate on here I loved the look of the angry grill so I put one on, ripped out carpet and rhino lined the floor, replaced the speakers with Bose overhead and had a 10 inch sub in the back and my dad custom made a box that holds the amp and speaker and seconds as a box to hold my tow rope wench controller and small tools, installed a new battery and radiator, installed the rock sliders, and put my football number as a decal on the side! Waiting for a steady income to put bigger and better upgrades such as tube fenders , gears and lockers, so she will sooner or later transform from my daily driver to an Trail Jeep hopefully! The pictures may be jumbled up but I tried to put the ones showing the transformation as best I could

D4EA57F4-8227-4602-8460-A2698A29B745.jpeg
AAEF6128-6DEE-4F22-B3D6-3BCBE65E2ED7.jpeg
272E7F92-DC1B-4FB3-AB99-A6AB91E785CC.jpeg
24AFB8BA-F324-4CC7-833D-84519E30A229.png
View attachment 59806

Reactions: Pokey02 and Chris
Very nice first vehicle, congratulations.

Better use your controller on your winch. Wenches are out of control no matter what you do. :eek:

Reactions: Lane Page
Nice that you got all that done yourself, I’ll be following along! I think those flares would look great painted and restored to black. The patriot blue is nice.

Nice that you got all that done yourself, I’ll be following along! I think those flares would look great painted and restored to black. The patriot blue is nice.
I was looking into maybe buying some tube fenders I love the way they look but I’m on the fence on which I want to buy first the fenders or a back bumper! That’s why I love jeeps there is so many options to choose from !

Reactions: tomtaylz
Very nice first vehicle, congratulations.

Better use your controller on your winch. Wenches are out of control no matter what you do. :eek:
I use my wench all the time! My friend has gotten his little truck stuck in so many sticky situations and I’ve came to save the day with the wench! And it’s been used to pull out many bushes of my grandpas yard but it’s good that it gets used and doesn’t sit around and just serve as eye candy :D

I use my wench all the time! My friend has gotten his little truck stuck in so many sticky situations and I’ve came to save the day with the wench! And it’s been used to pull out many bushes of my grandpas yard but it’s good that it gets used and doesn’t sit around and just serve as eye candy :D

I'm sure you do.

Look up 'wench'.