1” MML and new track bar—do I need a new front track bar?

for 80/20 - on/off road; and a maximun of 35" tires, there's no reason not to dump the money into the dana 30 and get the locker you really want, plus the other upgrades.
I don't know what kind of trails are in OK, but if you're just doing some easy/moderate trail riding you would be good to go.

I've had the factory LSD rear and open front for years and it's been a blast with very few winching moments, and most of those where snow. But I'm also not rock crawling.
I do want to do some “light” crawling and go to hogan’s off-road park in Disney, Ok this year. The more I’m reading about auto-lockers now has me thinking a lunch box type would work in the front. I was under the impression that they are always engaged and would be annoying on road but after some more searches I’m seeing that they only engage when power is applied(yes I’m new). I’ll never have a situation in OK where I need 4wd on the street. Even in February when we got a foot of snow I never put it into 4wd. Much more fun fish tailing in 2wd with the LSD. 😀

Reactions: Vasq and SvtLdr
I do want to do some “light” crawling and go to hogan’s off-road park in Disney, Ok this year. The more I’m reading about auto-lockers now has me thinking a lunch box type would work in the front. I was under the impression that they are always engaged and would be annoying on road but after some more searches I’m seeing that they only engage when power is applied(yes I’m new). I’ll never have a situation in OK where I need 4wd on the street. Even in February when we got a foot of snow I never put it into 4wd. Much more fun fish tailing in 2wd with the LSD. 😀
A LB locker would be a good choice and it's a DIY install, so super easy.

Reactions: Rosco1216