1 1/4 BL

The other (better) option for the fan shroud not lining up is to get a motor mount lift. It'll line everything back up normally, but it will also help with your driveline angles and you get new motor mounts out of the deal. That's the route I went, just thought that was worth mentioning.

Reactions: Jamesval035
The rust issue is what I am concerned about with the body lift.
It's a real concern. My first 1.25" JKS BL at about 3 years old for the TJ and less than 40k miles went in like butter. Replacing it now with Savvy 1.25" BL at 150k, I snapped 3 bolts...

I didn't anti-seize so broken bolts are on me. Jeep's been in the greater Philly area so semi similar to your location. Food for thought.

Welding a nut on got 2 of the broken bolts out. The last one required cutting out the body and welding in a new nut attached to a washer.

It's a real concern. My first 1.25" JKS BL at about 3 years old for the TJ and less than 40k miles went in like butter. Replacing it now with Savvy 1.25" BL at 150k, I snapped 3 bolts...

I didn't anti-seize so broken bolts are on me. Jeep's been in the greater Philly area so semi similar to your location. Food for thought.

Welding a nut on got 2 of the broken bolts out. The last one required cutting out the body and welding in a new nut attached to a washer.
I hadn't taken that into account, I'm just spoiled down here in the south I guess but all my bolts came out lol

The other (better) option for the fan shroud not lining up is to get a motor mount lift. It'll line everything back up normally, but it will also help with your driveline angles and you get new motor mounts out of the deal. That's the route I went, just thought that was worth mentioning.
A MML is useless if you don't need one. 99% of people doing a MML use the spacers because the stock rubber mounts work best. Poly mounts cause more harm then good.

A few words of advise. Get a body lift that has aluminum spacers. I had the poly whatever ones and the bolts would never stay tight. They compress over time and bulge leaving the bolt loose. Make sure the kit comes with provisions for the front core support. Either longer snubbers or some kind of spacers for the stock snubbers. Mine didn't and I had to come up with my own. Also I would get a set of motor mount spacers as well. They will help correct the radiator fan alignment with the shroud. Also you will probably want to get a transfer case shift linkage bracket as well. My linkage was at a 30 degree angle or so after the body lift. It still worked, but it wasn't very happy.