WTB: 1/2 Inch Body Lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking Jeeper

2A Supporter
Supporting Member
Anyone have a 1/2 inch BL taking up space they want to unload? The only one on the market I am aware of is from Rokmen and its $100 so a pretty good price but I thought I would ask anyway. I have a 1.25 Savvy lift that I will eventually get to but the 1/2 would be useful for now.

Last edited:
Anyone have a 1/2 inch BL taking up space they want to unload? The only one on the market I am aware of is from Rokmen and its $100 so a pretty good price but I thought I would ask anyway. I have a 1.25 Savvy lift that I will eventually get to but the 1/2 would be useful for now.
I have a JKS 1.25” bl I’d take $40 + shipping. I’m in Texas so that might be a deal breaker for you.

Are you still looking? I've got a brand-new unopened Rokmen 1/2" kit that I need to either return or sell (decided on 33's so I need 1 or 1.25").

I am still interested in the Rokmen 1/2 inch BL but have a question for anyone who can answer: how does this lift deal with the grill support bumpers that need to be extended 1/2 inch? I know the Savvy BL has extensions and uses the stock rubber bumpers and I think other lifts provide longer than stock bumpers. I have called Rokmen and can never get anyone to pick up the phone and have sent an email but got no response. I would not buy from Rokmen but will buy from someone who already has one once I learn how the lift extended the grill support. @allegedcaveman

20210410_120525.jpg

Reactions: Vasq
Sorry the pic is so big. The spacer bolts to the grille and you trim off the nub on the snubber

Are you still looking? I've got a brand-new unopened Rokmen 1/2" kit that I need to either return or sell (decided on 33's so I need 1 or 1.25").
Hey
do you still have it ?
would you send it internationally ? (rokmen only ships to US)
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.