Tennessee 15 May TN / N. Alabama Meetup

Midtenn

TJ Addict
@AndyG @John Cooper @1o1proof @NashvilleTJ

I'm sure there are others local that I'm missing, but I'd like to take the Jeep out on the 15th as I've been working 7 days a week for over a month and the wife cleared me for a fun morning/afternoon.

I'd like to go to an easy / moderate trail. While I think my Jeep is capable, I am not as a driver. I'm open to a lot of places...even those that charge money. I picked a date and time...say 9 AM. We just need a place and a leader. I prefer around that area. Windrock sounds cool but that's too far for me on that date.

@AndyG @John Cooper @1o1proof @NashvilleTJ

I'm sure there are others local that I'm missing, but I'd like to take the Jeep out on the 15th as I've been working 7 days a week for over a month and the wife cleared me for a fun morning/afternoon.

I'd like to go to an easy / moderate trail. While I think my Jeep is capable, I am not as a driver. I'm open to a lot of places...even those that charge money. I picked a date and time...say 9 AM. We just need a place and a leader. I prefer around that area. Windrock sounds cool but that's too far for me on that date.
Well I plan to be up in that area for the event in Townsend, So Windrock would not be too bad of a stretch...Let’s keep the conversation alive and see what we can work out....My only constraint is time as im doing it in a single day run.... but the event is not going to be a big show like the invasion so there probably won’t be that much to do and working in a ride might be a fun idea.

Wooly's?
Franklin St. Forest?
Prentice Cooper?

I'm in Williamson Co. and all of those are 1-2 hours away.

Will consult with minister of planning to see if that weekend is clear.

Wooly's?
Franklin St. Forest?
Prentice Cooper?

I'm in Williamson Co. and all of those are 1-2 hours away.

Will consult with minister of planning to see if that weekend is clear.
I like this idea of Prentice Cooper. I wanted to go there before if you are up to it. I'm in the boro.

Like @AndyG I will be in Townsend with my son in law, would love to make a ride but I don't think it will happen that weekend.

I am definitely interested. I am planning to pull my engine out this weekend, so it will be a bit before I can join in. My work schedule is 2 out of 3 Saturday's and a Sunday every month until October.

I'm going to talk to my machinist to see if he is still on schedule today.

Like @AndyG I will be in Townsend with my son in law, would love to make a ride but I don't think it will happen that weekend.
At the minimum we all need to meet at the cades cove jeep outpost and eat together or something

At events like that I like to walk around and slap four-door owners and tell them my name is @Jerry Bransford . It heals me.

I am definitely interested. I am planning to pull my engine out this weekend, so it will be a bit before I can join in. My work schedule is 2 out of 3 Saturday's and a Sunday every month until October.

I'm going to talk to my machinist to see if he is still on schedule today.
Thanks. I hope you can make it.

Man I’m in, this would be my second time on actual trails so I’m pretty inexperienced. Friend of mine in Chattanooga said prentice cooper is pretty good. I’m in Gallatin so it’s not too bad of a drive for me.

Man I’m in, this would be my second time on actual trails so I’m pretty inexperienced. Friend of mine in Chattanooga said prentice cooper is pretty good. I’m in Gallatin so it’s not too bad of a drive for me.
Cool. I’ve been to AOP once by myself and didn’t enjoy that experience. I’m sure it would be better with others.

So meet there at 930 am? I’m open to getting breakfast somewhere prior to.