Tennessee 15 May TN / N. Alabama Meetup

Well I'm in...I'll post my plans (amendable, of course). I've looked today and it appears there are 3 trails to try at Prentice that are mapped. Probably more unmapped but I plan to try the 3 mapped ones.

Persimmon
Haley Creek
Inman Circle

If my wife's nephew doesn't come to turkey hunt, I may have time to join. I'm still fixing my yard/building a deck for pool, my chances are low, schedule may be to too busy, but if you guys make an LBL run sometime, that's an easy drive for me. 3hrs to Chat is a long way for a vibrating jeep unless I trailer it.

Reactions: 1o1proof
If my wife's nephew doesn't come to turkey hunt, I may have time to join. I'm still fixing my yard/building a deck for pool, my chances are low, schedule may be to too busy, but if you guys make an LBL run sometime, that's an easy drive for me. 3hrs to Chat is a long way for a vibrating jeep unless I trailer it.
A local club is doing turkey Bay on the same day. I’m on the other side of 3 hours. This is 1.5 hrs each way for me.

I wish we could get in on this, but the timing isn't going to work. Thanks for the invite, I hope to get in on 1 with you guys soon!

Just checking to see if you were still interested and what kind, if any, recovery equipment you have.
I don’t know about going now. I can barely find gas atm so a road trip might be out until they get the gas back. Also I don’t really have any recovery equipment, I’m gonna buy some TRE after I finish paying my student debt this month though

I don’t know about going now. I can barely find gas atm so a road trip might be out until they get the gas back. Also I don’t really have any recovery equipment, I’m gonna buy some TRE after I finish paying my student debt this month though
I Understand. I’m hoping we have gas again by the weekend.

Reactions: John Cooper
Did any of y'all ride????

Myself, my son in law Freddy, @AndyG and young Carter, @Hog and his passenger all made it to Townsend just fine and after lunch we road through the mountains just a little.
20210515_192357_copy_800x600.jpg
20210515_170037_copy_800x600.jpg

Reactions: Hog
I did not. The gas shortage hit as just the wrong time.
That's what's odd, I bought gas in Kimball, TN. Friday night pretty much every station we passed going to Townsend had gas. Stations around Chattanooga seem sell out as soon as they get gas.

That's what's odd, I bought gas in Kimball, TN. Friday night pretty much every station we passed going to Townsend had gas. Stations around Chattanooga seem sell out as soon as they get gas.
Man it was great!!!!

Reactions: John Cooper