15% off everything on eBay until 12 AM!

It kills me when they do stuff like this, because I don't want to buy anything, but if I can save 15% on a big ticket item, that's a substantial amount of money saved.

Reactions: ElectricWizard
Yes, it's only $75 max, but that's still a good amount of savings!

I always eye up a Currielync when these sales happen. I can get away with the ZJ conversion though so I should save my money!

Reactions: Chris
Tires have been my best bet using these coupons. After rebate and using a coupon a month ago I got 4-35x12x15 cooper stt pro’s for $570 delivered. Put 245/45-18 Conti dws06 on the Acura for $520 after coupon and rebate !!!

Currently waiting on some offers I made on front antirocks that would get me under $290 if someone accepts before the coupon expires. If they don’t I’ll just use the coupon and get it for $312

Also grabbed a Milwaukee fuel 18 1/2” impact using a coupon.

Reactions: KCsTJ and Squatch
Thanks for the heads up @Chris. I just bought my shop heater. 75 bucks off softened the blow a little bit. Now my jeep will have a nice warm place to hibernate!

60,000 BTU closed combustion unit heater from Sterling.

Thanks for the heads up @Chris. I just bought my shop heater. 75 bucks off softened the blow a little bit. Now my jeep will have a nice warm place to hibernate!

60,000 BTU closed combustion unit heater from Sterling.

I've been meaning to get something very similar. I'm tired of working in the garage when it's cold in there. I'd like a nice heater to keep it warm. Of course it might be wise to insulate the garage door in some way or another, to keep the heat in as much as possible.

I've been meaning to get something very similar. I'm tired of working in the garage when it's cold in there. I'd like a nice heater to keep it warm. Of course it might be wise to insulate the garage door in some way or another, to keep the heat in as much as possible.

Definitely want to insulate. I insulated mine a couple years ago, and have been using space heaters to warm it up when I'm out there. If you have uninsulated space, you might just think about picking up a liquid fuel (like kerosene) tube heater (I call em salamander heaters). They kick out a TON of heat when they are on, but they are not used to keep the space warm all the time. Its just something to turn on when you're working.

Something like this...

1544917623954.png

I used one of these for years until I built my shop space. I've rebuilt many small engines and done lots of brake jobs by the heat from one of these. Takes the chill out of the air, but they will make everything "wet" in your shop. One of the byproducts of combustion is water vapor...which then condenses on your cold tools.

I was able to get a 5c collet closer for my lathe for $53 off of list, not bad...

I got the 1/2 Milwaukee fuel impact for $120 without the battery...a week before black friday as part of thier black friday sale at the local true value store.