15x8 offset & backspacing

Sahara01

So after selling my ole bass boat and having a little spending money I bought some new Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs 33x12.5x15 and new black wheels which I have always wanted instead of the polished. I just went with the same style but black. And boy do they look sweet.
I did change from a 15x10 to 15x8 so I can air down with more confidence.
Question is did I get the correct offset and backspacing? They look pretty snug on the backside.
Offset -19
Backspacing 3.75

Also for those of you running duratracs what is your preferred air pressure?

Reactions: ac_
So after selling my ole bass boat and having a little spending money I bought some new Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs 33x12.5x15 and new black wheels which I have always wanted instead of the polished. I just went with the same style but black. And boy do they look sweet.
Question is did I get the correct offset and backspacing? They look pretty snug on the backside.
Offset -19
Backspacing 3.75

Same as my back spacing.....you should be good.

Offset -19
Backspacing 3.75

This sounds like some Mammoth wheels. If yes, you got the correct size.

I have no clue on air pressure.

IMG_2699.JPG
IMG_2701.JPG
IMG_2700.JPG

I couldn’t be happier with the black wheels. I’ve been wanting them since I bought the Jeep.
The kicker is I sold the old wheels for just a hair shy of what I paid for the new set on the same day I had new ones installed. And I only sold a set of four. I still have a brand new spare that matched the polished set I need to sell.

The duratracs ride nice and are quite. Can’t wait to get them dirty!

Reactions: JMT
I couldn’t be happier with the black wheels. I’ve been wanting them since I bought the Jeep.
The kicker is I sold the old wheels for just a hair shy of what I paid for the new set on the same day I had new ones installed. And I only sold a set of four. I still have a brand new spare that matched the polished set I need to sell.

The duratracs ride nice and are quite. Can’t wait to get them dirty!
I have the same wheels and tires, well sort of. I have the ProComps. I went into buy yours, but they only had 3 in my state and was going to be weeks so I settled for the ProComps. They are exactly the same except they are flat black and the center caps say ProComp. But the sizes and shape are the same. And the tires I am really happy with also they are quiet. I like yours better, but I don't hate mine. (Wheels)

Congrats on the almost trade. You can't beat that!