16k for this TJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a lot of money in it. I don't like anything about it personally, but some want a more extreme off roader. Might get close to that. Hard to say.

Not a fan of this one. But as said maybe someone that’s going to be hardcore off-road will bite. He will find an ass for that seat.

I shudder when I remember building a 94 Mustang 11 second drag car. Bought the 94 brand new and started building it. Had $20k into the build and paid $21k for the car. Sold it for $15.5k in 99 ($1k more than retail value of the car in stock form). It was immaculate, had 6k miles on it. And almost none of that was track use. It went to a total of 3 events and 11 passes in the quarter mile (best was 11.39). Then I decided I didn’t like drag racing after all. And was too lazy to deal with selling all the speed parts and returning the car to stock.

Point is the guy with the Jeep will do much better even if he sells it for $12k. But would do much better if he would sell all the off-road stuff separately and return the Jeep to near stock (probably get $7k for the Jeep and $13k for the parts — he’ll that grill is worth $2k alone LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.