SOLD 17" AEV Pintlers (Argent) - 5x5 JK Bolt Pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
Anyone have any interest in a set (5) of 17" AEV Pintlers? These are the Argent ones, which are no longer made and highly sought after.

They are 5x5 JK lug pattern, but I've been using these wheel spacers for them on my TJ:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IVKIZW0/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Anyways, they're all straight and true, but they have very light surface scratches on all of them. No actual curb marks or chunks of metal missing, and none of the scratches are all the way through the paint. They're just very small, superficial scratches that you wouldn't see unless you were within 1 foot.

Tires are not included, but the yellow AEV center caps are (it's missing the center cap for the spare tire).

Not sure what to ask, but I'm thinking $700 plus shipping.

I replaced them with silver AEV Pintlers (I think silver will look better on my Khaki TJ), so I can use the boxes those came in to ship them.

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, you could have sold them to me when I met you last month! Truthfully I am still deciding trying to decide between Silver or Argent Pintlers, my Ravines or Argent Hutchinsons.

Reactions: Chris
I’ve been thinking a set of these would look good on Ol’ Blue. Any idea what shipping would run to Dallas?

Do they not make the Argent color any more?

Damn, you could have sold them to me when I met you last month! Truthfully I am still deciding trying to decide between Silver or Argent Pintlers, my Ravines or Argent Hutchinsons.

Yeah, in my opinion argent looks better on some colors while silver looks better on others.

I’ve been thinking a set of these would look good on Ol’ Blue. Any idea what shipping would run to Dallas?

Do they not make the Argent color any more?

These wheels are in my opinion the only other wheel I truly love the look of on a TJ, as well as the Moabs.

They don’t make Argent anymore. For that reason, it seems to be very sought after amongst the AEV crowd.

I get negotiated UPS rates, so I would ship them for $50.

Curious what the silver ones will look
like! I agree the argent blend in a bit. Did you buy the silver ones new?

Reactions: Starrs
Curious what the silver ones will look
like! I agree the argent blend in a bit. Did you buy the silver ones new?

Yes, I bought the silver ones brand new. They are going to be here tomorrow, so I’ll find out on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.