Pennsylvania 17 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amcclain

Price
17inch. 4 jeep wheels. 5lug 5 1/2 pattern. Great shape. Prefer not to ship, but I will.

20191121_063747.jpg

20191121_063743.jpg

20191121_063721.jpg

I will update my post. Thank you. I bought these rims mainly for the tires that where on them. They are in great shape, wished they would have fit my tj.

I'm new to all of this stuff. I just bought my first used wrangler in August. This forum is so helpful. (Doesnt help I'm a chick and never wked on a vehicle) Now if I use adapters, wouldnt the tires stick out from fenders?, I'm not a fan of that.

I'm new to all of this stuff. I just bought my first used wrangler in August. This forum is so helpful. (Doesnt help I'm a chick and never wked on a vehicle) Now if I use adapters, wouldnt the tires stick out from fenders?, I'm not a fan of that.
Depends on the offset and backspace of those wheels, in addition to the adapter thickness.

Reactions: Amcclain

In PA, your vehicle won't pass inspection with adapters. I just went through this 2 years ago, after I bought JK wheels and adapters. If your inspection mechanic doesn't look too close, you may be OK. If he's familiar with Jeeps, he'll know they are JK wheels on a TJ.

Typical JK wheels have a 6.25" backspacing. My TJ wheels had 5.5" backspacing. If you use 1.25" thick adapters, your wheels will stick out 1/2' further.

How wide are your fender flares? Stock are 3", and Rubicon are 4". My Jeep came with 6" flares, so sticking out wasn't a problem.

I maybe getting new fenders for xmas. I dont care for what's on the jeep now. I will take everything you said into consideration. Good info.

20191124_081218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.