$199 Milwaukee 18v Fuel Brushless 1/2" Impact Gen 2 With Charger And Battery - *Expired*

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinfish

Woke Is A Joke!
Supporting Member
Here's a great deal on a 1/2" 18v gen 2 brushless impact with charger and battery.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...-0Ah-Starter-Kit-48-59-1850-2962-20/322135293

Home Depot.png

Last edited:
  • USA Proud
Reactions: inkedrose and RINC
Nice! Thanks for the link. Picked up a 90° Die Grinder that I've been eyeballing for a while now. Its my first M12 tool too, so the fact that it comes with a Battery is a bonus...but now I'll need to buy a few more. A nice M12 Ratchet would be a good Christmas Present from my wife...sending subliminal messages now!

Reactions: flyinfish
Nice! Thanks for the link. Picked up a 90° Die Grinder that I've been eyeballing for a while now. Its my first M12 tool too, so the fact that it comes with a Battery is a bonus...but now I'll need to buy a few more. A nice M12 Ratchet would be a good Christmas Present from my wife...sending subliminal messages now!

Did you get the high output M12 battery? It’d probably be beneficial for a die grinder.

Anyone have one of these Milwaukee 1/2" Gen 2 18v Impacts? Are you happy with it?

I purchased the set so I'll soon find out how it compares to my Snap-On 1/2" Air Impact. The impact is suppose to be a powerhouse for it's size.

I dunno if it’s the gen 2 or not, but I have a M18 fuel compact 1/2” drive impact and it is amazing. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Sounds great! Yes, it's the gen 2 and I'm ready to give it a work out after I get it tomorrow that's for sure.

Anyone have one of these Milwaukee 1/2" Gen 2 18v Impacts? Are you happy with it?

I purchased the set so I'll soon find out how it compares to my Snap-On 1/2" Air Impact. The impact is suppose to be a powerhouse for it's size.

I have one that I bought a year ago on Black Friday. Absolutely love it. Powerful as hell!

I wanted to be, but I ended up with the now infamous H96B serial version that is on its way to Milwaukee for warranty. Mine had the trigger stutter right out of the box. If you can you want to look for the ones with the H96A serial. This is the first M18 tool that I have had any trouble with so we will see how the warranty department does.

I wanted to be, but I ended up with the now infamous H96B serial version that is on its way to Milwaukee for warranty. Mine had the trigger stutter right out of the box. If you can you want to look for the ones with the H96A serial. This is the first M18 tool that I have had any trouble with so we will see how the warranty department does.

I'll check for that serial out when I get it, thanks for the heads up.

I'm hoping this gen 2 mid torque will do most everything I need. The high torque version looks massive.

I think I may have spoken out of turn, as mine is the high-torque version. I just looked up the difference between the two, and mine definitely is the larger (longer) one. Either way, you won't be disappointed. Milwaukee makes some seriously top-shelf stuff.

I think I may have spoken out of turn, as mine is the high-torque version. I just looked up the difference between the two, and mine definitely is the larger (longer) one. Either way, you won't be disappointed. Milwaukee makes some seriously top-shelf stuff.

I'll check for that serial out when I get it, thanks for the heads up.

I may have as well mine is a high torque.

I may have as well mine is a high torque.

Not a problem. At least the mid torque isn't an issue.
Still good information on the high torque, I watched this video that explained the differences.

I'm hoping this gen 2 mid torque will do most everything I need. The high torque version looks massive.

The mid torque has done everything I’ve asked of it, and even some stuff I didn’t expect. It’s powerful but the thing that struck me most, coming form an air impact is the hammer rate. It’s SO much faster. I think that make a difference in how well it works.

Not a problem. At least the mid torque isn't an issue.
Still good information on the high torque, I watched this video that explained the differences.

Thanks for posting that, man. Very informative. Going to go check out my serial number in a bit.

*Turns out mine's an H96A, so I'm happy about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.