1994 Grand Cherokee, Laredo, 4.0 — Valve Cover — Bolts / Grommets / Torque Limiter Sleeve

SPDWIN Jeep

Hey y'all. New to Jeeps. Working to tame the oil leaks on this free to me jeep. One leak is pretty straight forward, the valve cover installed with loose bolts and apparently missing some bits. YouTube videos show a washer, grommet and torque limiting sleeve with the valve cover bolts. "Lucky me", mine has only bolts, my search for these grommets, washers and sleeves has so far not found a source.

#1 — This 4.0 should have the bolt, washer, grommet and sleeve, correct?
#2 — Do you know a place to get the washer, grommet and sleeve? If you do, please share.

I am also replacing rear main seal, oil pan gasket and the oil filter adaptor o-ring(s). Hopefully that keeps the oil inside engine.
I will replace the front main seal when I replace the timing chain in a couple of months.

I just bought a whole set of those hard to find grommets on eBay yesterday for my TJ. I’ve lost some over time retrofitting with some washers that worked. The Jeep dealership didn’t even know what they were. I also saw a set on Etsy where someone was 3-d printing them.

I just bought a whole set of those hard to find grommets on eBay yesterday for my TJ. I’ve lost some over time retrofitting with some washers that worked. The Jeep dealership didn’t even know what they were. I also saw a set on Etsy where someone was 3-d printing them.
The rubber washers will come the new felpro gasket