Washington 1997-06 TJ tub part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahara16

Price
Parting out my tub after repair replacement of my existing one.
1/4 panels
Full Driver side panel
Half doors , driver partially damaged
Solid front floors
Solid partial rear floor
Rear seat
Newish full soft top
Tail lights
Full roll bar

Im looking for a hardtop and full doors

The black one or this one may turn to be the donar.

Im in ocean shores Washington, shipping paid by buyer, can custom cut to order.

View attachment 286359

View attachment 286360

View attachment 286361

View attachment 286362

View attachment 286363

Can you post pictures of the half doors? And the damage to the drivers door? Price?
What do you want for the battery tray?

Can you post pictures of the half doors? And the damage to the drivers door? Price?
I can get better pictures in the morning, but they are the ones on the black tj in pic. Driver door is solid and strait except along the part lining up with the body at the door handle. Hit rear ended on passenger corner only and the tub pushed forward pinching the door open.

Did you buy the replacement tub from Tyler? I may be interested in the half doors if Wildman passes

Yea, getting on that project today. My ladys jeep has the damage and i figured ill try to part out what I can and get her a hard top and solid doors since always cold.

Yea, getting on that project today. My ladys jeep has the damage and i figured ill try to part out what I can and get her a hard top and solid doors since always cold.
Once I get up and moving around after a bit of night shift sleep then I can get some good pics. Know of anyone with full doors? A tailgate?

Once I get up and moving around after a bit of night shift sleep then I can get some good pics. Know of anyone with full doors? A tailgate?
I have a waiting list for tops and doors so no go there. I have a green tailgate that is rust free and in pretty decent shape $100

Parting out my tub after repair replacement of my existing one.
1/4 panels
Full Driver side panel
Half doors , driver partially damaged
Solid front floors
Solid partial rear floor
Rear seat
Newish full soft top
Tail lights
Full roll bar

Im looking for a hardtop and full doors

The black one or this one may turn to be the donar.

Im in ocean shores Washington, shipping paid by buyer, can custom cut to order.

View attachment 286359

View attachment 286360

View attachment 286361

View attachment 286362

View attachment 286363
WOW amazing looking shop!

Are the rocker guards in the first picture Mopar? If so, would you consider selling them with the rivet nuts?

Are the rocker guards in the first picture Mopar? If so, would you consider selling them with the rivet nuts?
Hi, we ended up deciding on keeping the new tub with those on it too. The tub on the the chassy now will be pulled within some few weeks and will be parted out.

Hi, still interested in the battery tray? I pulled and swapped tubs 3 days ago so now its out and reachable. All parts are solid no rust. Luckily its an arizona jeep.

Hi, still interested in the battery tray? I pulled and swapped tubs 3 days ago so now its out and reachable. All parts are solid no rust. Luckily its an arizona jeep.

Thanks for remembering me. I actually ending up going with something different.

Thanks again

Thanks for remembering me. I actually ending up going with something different.

Thanks again
No problem. Also just yesterday my lady said shes ok with half doors. So guess we are keeping them. Anything else you can think of go ahead and reach out.

Reactions: Wildman
No problem. Also just yesterday my lady said shes ok with half doors. So guess we are keeping them. Anything else you can think of go ahead and reach out.

If you have them I could use a bag of bolts. Like 6 of the fender to tub & 4 of the fender to battery bracket/brace bolts. And then just other misc bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.