SOLD 1998 Jeep TJ 2.5 AX5

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P man

Price
Nice 1998 jeep tj wrangler flame red with mist grey interior. I just installed a 4 inch lift with rubicon express coils and pro comp shocks. It has brand new 15x8 ultra aluminum wheels and 33x12.50x15 maxis mud terrain tires. The sound system is brand new with marine grade speakers. This jeep has always been adult owned and babied. It is a pavement princess and always has been. The body and frame are 100 percent rust free. There is a ding in the passenger half door. I have a stock rear bumper with ends that go with it.

It has a brand new set of KBD flares installed. I also have a brand new aluminum front bumper for it.

The front brakes are new ie: rotors, pads and calipers also new dorman extended brake hoses.

The soft top is brand new as well as the upper windows.

This jeep runs and drives great no issues that I am aware of. I DO OWE MONEY ON THE JEEP SO WE WILL NEED TO GO TO THE BANK TOGETHER AND SIGN PAPERWORK. IF YOU ARENT LOCAL I WILL WORK WITH YOU. I SELL A TON OF JEEPS AND PARTS AND HAVE REFERENCES IF YOU WANT

The jeep is located in Washougal Wa 98671

20220312_133436.jpg

20220312_133452.jpg

20220312_135425.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to move this guys let's make a deal
I have thought about it, but the 4-cylinder kinda kills it for me at that price point. IDK. I’m in E WA

Reactions: P man
I have thought about it, but the 4-cylinder kinda kills it for me at that price point. IDK. I’m in E WA
I understand..ideally it would be good for someone just getting into jeeps to drive as is for a few years with the idea of eventually doing an engine swap and other upgrades. It's a blank canvas so to speak.

Reactions: JMT
Status
Not open for further replies.