SOLD 1998 TJ Sport, 117k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior_Six

Supporting Member
Price
The time has come for me to sell my 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport. I picked up a JK 4 door because I needed more space for the family.

Clean Colorado title. 117k miles. Located in Colorado Springs, CO.

4.0. 32RH 3-speed auto transmission. A/C is cold. The heater works well too. Poison Spyder hood louver. 4-inch Teraflex long arm suspension lift. 1-inch body lift. Rock Ware front bumper with Warn m8000 winch with synthetic line and a pair of off-road lights. D.U.I. cap, rotor, and wires. Hydro assist brakes. Currie Currectlync steering. Swaybar quick disconnects. Headers with Banks muffler. ARB lockers in front and rear, 4.56 gears. Front Dana 30 axle with disc brakes. Rear Ford 8.8 with drum brakes. SYE driveshaft. 35x12.50 General Grabber ATX all-terrain tires with less than 8k miles on them. Rock sliders. Rear corner guards. Rear warn bumper with tire carrier and hitch receiver. Full roll cage. Black soft top. Kenwood cd deck with Bluetooth and microphone for phone calls. New windshield. Bedrug liner in rear. No carpet or liner in front. Bestop instatrunk in rear.

Condition overall is good. It's ready for the trail. The cowl on the passenger side near the hood has been pushed in a bit.
There is some surface rust on one of the corner guards and on the Warn bumper. Underneath is pretty good. Some surface rust here and there. The frame is in great condition. It has a small oil leak, but not anything regular. I see a drop on the garage floor now and then. Some spots on the passenger side hood and cowl that have some surface rust where paint has chipped. It's wired for a CB, but when I plug it in, the fuse behind the glove box blows. I haven't been able to track that down. Also, the dome light isn't working.

No trades, please. Asking $16,000.

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0486.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.