1998 Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberttang

Supporting Member
Price
I have this for sale, open on price. Relatively rust free, only some slight surface rust and oxidation.

Clean title - Smogged and ready to go ( if sold before 9/27 new owner does not have to smog it again)

Some Highlights:
Rubicon Express Short-Arm Kit
Rancho RS5000x Shocks
New 33X12.5 BFG Tires
No Check Engine light
Full Doors with Tint
Includes, Soft Top, Cargo Net, & Bikini Top (bestop)

00l0l_7ve5RsKTGHr_1200x900.jpg

See full details here:
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/walnut-1998-jeep-wrangler-tj-sport-40/6959711689.html

Last edited:
It looks to be a decent Jeep. Your price is a little high when compared to similar Jeeps in your area but I assumed you left room to negotiate. Most people on here are fairly picky about their Jeeps and generally already own one.
My advice is to pull down your current ad and do a complete detail of the Jeep. Get is as clean and polished as you can. Grab a can of Trim Shine at the parts store and get everything nice and shiny. Make sure you spend some time on the engine compartment. In my experience even the most non-mechanical buyer will open the hood and look around as if they have a clue. The seats are a glaring issue. Try and find some on craigslist or do a junkyard swap. Car-part.com is a good place to search local junk yards. OEM will be easiest but if you can do some simple fabrication their are other donor vehicles that work. Once it's looking good get some nice pictures with good lighting and re-post it. Sometimes it just takes the right person. Good luck!

Reactions: Alberttang
It looks to be a decent Jeep. Your price is a little high when compared to similar Jeeps in your area but I assumed you left room to negotiate. Most people on here are fairly picky about their Jeeps and generally already own one.
My advice is to pull down your current ad and do a complete detail of the Jeep. Get is as clean and polished as you can. Grab a can of Trim Shine at the parts store and get everything nice and shiny. Make sure you spend some time on the engine compartment. In my experience even the most non-mechanical buyer will open the hood and look around as if they have a clue. The seats are a glaring issue. Try and find some on craigslist or do a junkyard swap. Car-part.com is a good place to search local junk yards. OEM will be easiest but if you can do some simple fabrication their are other donor vehicles that work. Once it's looking good get some nice pictures with good lighting and re-post it. Sometimes it just takes the right person. Good luck!

Awesome feedback! Thank you!!

it's towards the higher end for my area but I wouldnt say its priced too high. It's a really nice looking jeep with nice features. I wouldnt budge a whole lot on the price unless you want to move it quickly. I have found that modified jeeps are usually harder to sell. Glws

Status
Not open for further replies.