SOLD Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got a 1998 Jeep TJ that I’m getting ready for sale. It’s a legitimate barn find, except it wasn’t in a barn. It was in a storage unit for 20 years completely dry. It’s I’m pretty damn near mint condition. The OEM plastics are all pristine, no wear from the sun. The paint is in awesome shape. The guy I bought it from had cut the original front fenders and installed the EAG Amazon special tube fenders front and rear. I replaced the fenders with an extremely clean set of TJ fenders and had them painted to match and they came out pretty well. Also installed some OEM replacement Omix fender flares. That and it had some gold YJ-era decals on it in place of the OE so I’m in the process of replacing them. Picture of what it looked like when I got it is attached for reference.

4.0L with 19k Miles
Auto Transmission
Hard Top
Clean California Title

$25k? Any interest? It may end up on auction at Bring-A-Trailer or eBay in the near future.

Located in San Diego.

View attachment 256604

View attachment 256605

View attachment 256606

View attachment 256608
I am so tempted right now.

Bump. Added a bunch of new pictures. New Goodyear tires put on the Jeep last week and had a full buff/wax done. It’s ready to roll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.