1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8 Laredo 4x4 CA, $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerRick

"A Jeep Rescue" Home for the abused & neglected.
Supporting Member
20180725_175812_resized_1.jpg
For sale: ZJ Grand Cherokee 1998 V8 5.2L 4x4 Laredo edition, about 160K on the clock, Has 3.5" Rubicon Express budget lift kit on it with RE springs, adjustable track bar and poly spacers in the rear. Has factory Limited Gold/Alloy rims with 245x75x16 tires (31.4") pinch weld has been folded over and clearance for up to 33" tire when bump stopped. Aftermarket shocks in the rear, will need shocks up front. Fair tread, two have some checking. Sunroof model is in fair to good condition. Interior nice for age, headliner in good shape not sagging and interior not all torn up. It needs transfer case work, I believe shift fork and chain is stretched making noise so I wouldn't drive it till it's fixed. Only $800 pickup in Los Angeles area. Lien sale paperwork has almost all the fees paid so registration won't cost a lot to get it back on the road. I have a parts ZJ that can go with it if you want extras. This would make a nice CHEAP family wheeler for up to 5 passengers.

NOTE:
I have some spare parts that will fit this Jeep plus an entire spare parts Limited for the bumpers and other miscellaneous if someone wants both, the parts car will come FREE with the Jeep.

I also have the following for a little extra:

Pair of adjustable upper Rubicon Express superflex control arms for the rear, negotiable.
JCR DIY winch bumper for ZJ Grand Cherokee that has not yet been welded up, negotiable to interested parties as a package deal can be made for EVERYTHING.

With 3 kids under 4 years old, my life is too busy to take on YET another project, (already have the V8 TJ Wrangler, a diesel CJ and a JKUR all demanding time) and the friend who this Jeep was for has lost interest and no time to work on it so I just want what I have in it back. I got it for a screamin' deal and it would be a really great budget wheeler for the family that with a little elbow grease could be made to be a great overland expedition vehicle.

Again, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: MaloStapalo
Status
Not open for further replies.