Not open for further replies.

Moab

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
$10,500
1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ

$10,500

4.0L 6 cyl, 32RH automatic transmission, 4x4, 152k. Black w/black interior. COMPLETELY STOCK. Runs and drives excellent. All maintenance and repair records. NO RUST. Everything operates properly. 4x4 works great. No codes. No leaks. Not used for offroading.

CLEAN TITLE. CASH ONLY.

UPGRADES:

New 32" Falkan Wildpeak AW3 offroad tires.
New AGM marine battery 700 CCA.
New Jeep Wrangler Moab aluminum rims.
New Rancho 5000x shocks.
New brakes. Front and rear.
New control arms.
New fluids and filters throughout.
New Autolite Iridium spark plugs. New wires. Full tune up.
Locking metal trunk and locking Tuffy metal security glovebox.
Kenwood single din stereo, remote, bluetooth, and 4 new insulated Polk speakers.
New windshield.
New Bestop soft top, door surrounds and frame.
New Dynamat sound deadener, heat shield and black AAC highend Essex carpet throughout. (See pics.)
Calcustom seat covers. Seats underneath are in excellent condition. (See pics.)

*Both full doors have a few scratches. And need touch up. (See pics.)

20230729_171228.jpg

20230729_171239.jpg

20230729_171247.jpg

20230729_171256.jpg

20230729_171303.jpg

20230729_171419.jpg

20230729_171443.jpg

20230729_171530.jpg

20200606_180618.jpg

20200606_180604.jpg

20200606_180558.jpg

20200606_140936.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Irun
Price reduced to $10,999 for the weekend. I have another Jeep I need to purchase by Tuesday. If that can't happen I have another buyer at 12.5k but he can't make it happen till the end if the week.

Reactions: JMT
Absolutely great price. If shipping wasn't so expensive now! :love:

Looks like a great Jeep.
But never been offroad?!? That’s hard for me to comprehend.

Thanks. I haven't had it offroad. And the second owner who was a really meticulous ex-cop (iirc) didn't offroad it either. He owned it for over 15 yrs. Never put a lift or any aftermarket stuff on it. Which was my main prerequisite when I was looking - something unmolested. I have an over 2 inch thick binder of all his maintenance and repair reciepts. Including another inch or two of my own receipts.

I reduced the price because I found a another Jeep I want to buy. And the guy is going to trade it in this week unless I buy it. So hoping to move this TJ this week. If I miss this other Jeep. I will probably raise the price back up. And just sit on it. I probably should have sold it this past spring.

Alot of inquiries. But alot of new folks can't wrap their heads around TJs selling for more than bluebook. Took me awhile to grasp that too.

My wife had a heart transplant. And can't get into the TJ easily. So hoping to find a JK Unlimited without a lift and some sidesteps. Plus we just a need a vehicle with more room. And that she can drive too. My sin and I are sick that we need to sell it. It's a great Jeep.

I wish you were closer. If so, it would be sold. Best of luck on the sale, it's a great Jeep and price!

Absolutely great price. If shipping wasn't so expensive now! :love:

I just got a trucking quote of $800 door to door for a Jeep I am shipping from Alexandria VA to San Diego CA. It ain't that expensive lol

I just got a trucking quote of $800 door to door for a Jeep I am shipping from Alexandria VA to San Diego CA. It ain't that expensive lol

Who did you go with? That is cheap! Last time I shipped a Honda from LA to Seattle is was 2k.

Who did you go with? That is cheap! Last time I shipped a Honda from LA to Seattle is was 2k.

Working with United Freeway Transportation out of PA on it. Hasn’t been scheduled yet so I guess it’s not officially official but that is what they quoted me.

I echo Irun, wish I was closer, as that is a great looking Jeep at a great price, way cleaner than anything I’ve seen in my searches out here the past year for a TJ. Good luck with the sale, hope you are able to find a buyer so you can purchase the other Jeep. And best wishes for your wife’s continued recovery from her transplant.

Reactions: Irun
Status
Not open for further replies.