2 Passenger TJ OEM Mopar Rock Rail Side Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damazzaro

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So this is a little interesting. In my process of ordering the OEM Mopar Rocker Rail Side Steps I first received two passenger side ones, then received a full refund, then ordered again. So I'm selling the two passenger ones. If you understand how to properly bend metal then it's a super easy fix to make one mount onto the driver side. Seriously, very easy.

Hoping to get $100 + shipping (if not local) for these. Typically seem to sell on eBay for $200 + shipping. If you live local and just entertain me for a while I'll probably let you drive off with them for less. Instead of just scrapping them I figured someone could benefit from this.

Look at the second picture. As you can see the mounting brackets are not perfectly mirrored. If you can re-bend them they'll mount just fine. Any questions, ask.

20181001_221600.jpg
20181002_111616.jpg

20181001_221625.jpg

I would be interested but there is no where me (that I know of )that could bend the metal. I'd take them if you can find somewhere there to get it done and the "driver side" looks normal afterwards. I just bought the Mopar rock crawler bumpers and think these would good with them.

I would be interested but there is no where me (that I know of )that could bend the metal. I'd take them if you can find somewhere there to get it done and the "driver side" looks normal afterwards. I just bought the Mopar rock crawler bumpers and think these would good with them.
I can see. If there's not much interest for them as they are now I'll probably get them bent locally and sell them as a right + left pair. I'll let you know.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Status
Not open for further replies.