2" ProComp springs on sale right now

I'm waiting for AOR to get pricing on those Ranchos he posted in another thread. They are closer to what I'm looking for.

Still waiting on my Rancho guy. Apparently they are a service part and not really sold individually. Waiting to hear whether they will let us sell them outside of the kit.

Still waiting on my Rancho guy. Apparently they are a service part and not really sold individually. Waiting to hear whether they will let us sell them outside of the kit.

No rush. That would be silly if they didn't sell them out of kit form. Their loss if they don't I guess.

No rush. That would be silly if they didn't sell them out of kit form. Their loss if they don't I guess.

The Tenneco corporate ladder is multi-tiered and has many runs. Currently there is no less than six people involved trying to get me the data I need to put these out there. Maybe by early next week. Crossing fingers!

Namaste,

Allen

Reactions: bobthetj03
Image is not representative of rear springs shipped. Availability is TBD. Have to get them into the system first. You can pre-order now though. Shouldn't be more than two weeks before we can start to ship.

Have a great day!

Allen

Last edited:
Have to say Rancho has some silly business ideas. The powers that be have changed their minds and will not make these springs available outside the kits. They are available separately only as warranty replacements, period. If they find out someone is selling them otherwise, they are going to come after you.

Sorry guys and gals. No mas!

Allen

Have to say Rancho has some silly business ideas. The powers that be have changed their minds and will not make these springs available outside the kits. They are available separately only as warranty replacements, period. If they find out someone is selling them otherwise, they are going to come after you.

Sorry guys and gals. No mas!

Allen

That's stupid Rancho.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I can't find the rear 298s in stock any where any more. In fact, some retailers (4WP) list them as discontinued.