2000 Jeep TJ - $9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

AugustusMcCrae

Price
2000 Jeep TJ sport. 4.0L 145k miles.

6" lift. 4 brand new pro comp shocks.(installed 11/18) 35x12.50x15 BFG KO a/t with approx. 70% life remaining. aluminum wheels 15x8. set of 5 matching. (spare never used, tire 100%) Tires just rotated 1/19. (every 3k miles) 4.56 gears

front bumper with smittybuilt winch. rear bumper with tire swing and rack (fits yeti 65 perfectly). rocker side bars. husky floor mats. smittybuilt military seat covers. radio/CD player with AUX, pioneer speakers in roll bar. 4 LED rough country lights.

Just replaced fuel pump assembly, AC blower fan, resistor and complete thermostat unit inside. New serpentine belt and idle pulley. all new parts,

have a folder full of 4 wheel part receipts from previous owner. Eaton lockers front and rear, upgraded water pump, etc. upgraded front suspension, many more.

Jeep drives strong and gets 15mpg as a daily driver, around 17 on HWY.

Have a brand new tan soft top in the box that will be included. (might be installed soon)
will include camo bikini top.

Just installed 4 new adjustable lower control arms.

Oil change with mobile 1 synthetic 1/19. (every 3k miles.) state inspection 1/19.
Optima Yellow Top battery installed in 2018.

About $1k in new parts this last year. Jeep is ready for the trail or to get you to work daily!

transfer case linkage is being a little finicky, might need to be replaced soon. Goes into 4 high easily but 4 low is tricky. should be an easy fix.

Last edited:
Are the axles Dana 44/30? The front tire alignment looks off. Maybe someone else can help out with what I’m seeing in the pic. Still, nice looking rig.

I am curious, what is the height from the ground to the bottom of the doors? The step in height.

There’s nothing wrong with the front end.. i was standing in a slanted street and not facing it directly straight.

32” from ground to bottom of door.
Awesome! Pictures can be deceiving. Thanks for the reply back! Mine is 31.5” from ground to bottom of door. PO told me it was 6” lift, but spring measurement tells me it’s 4”. So now I am left scratching my head! Thanks again and best of luck in your sale!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.