SOLD 2000 Jeep TJ MT 4.0 43500 All Original Miles Selling from Ohio but Driven in South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamecocknoah

Price
$17000
For sale is my 2000 Jeep TJ @ 43588 miles. Comes with extras. Extremely clean. Southern-driven, with insurance to verify, but plated in Ohio. Is now insured in Ohio as of June 2020, but is garage-kept on a battery tender and started about biweekly. I am asking $17000.

First the details:
  • The mileage is at 43588 currently, all original miles on the original engine.
  • The transmission is a manual AX-15.
  • The build sheet specifies Dana 30 in the front, Dana 44 in the back.
  • The tires (5) are 32" Maxxis Bighorn's, and the wheels (5) they are mounted on are 15x8 Mammoth Boulder Beadlock rims
  • Have all 5 stock 15x8 Jeep Canyon wheels
  • Has a 2.5" lift.
  • No rust.
  • Soft top only with full metal doors. Additionally, I have net doors that come with their own mirrors.
  • Black-tinted vinyl windows, no tears or creases
  • Have installed brackets for securing mirrors (included) when the Jeep is doorless.
  • Audio system: Alpine CDE-143BT, Kicker CS series speakers all-around, 12" Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer installed in the "trunk"
    • Stock radio included
  • Tuffy hood lock
  • McGard Jeep Door Locks
  • Lockable Fuel Door
  • Hidden Magnet-disabled ignition kill switch installed in the dash, Off Road Only TDS ADE-II, can be toggled on-off with one connector
  • Has a K&N Air Filter installed, but the stock one is included
  • Included grille inserts, not installed
  • Included dust cover (when top is down)
  • Heavy-duty rubber mats, carpet is still installed
  • Included seat covers that are paint-matched, seats underneath are in perfect condition
  • Has an underseal to prevent any rust corrosion.
  • No leaks ever.
  • No warning lights
  • Included stinger bumper, not installed
Now the quick background:

Hey yall! I bought this Jeep back in 2018 as the 4th owner, and the odometer at the time of my purchase was 33564. This Jeep was my car down in South Carolina, so it never saw the snow, nor did any previous owner allow it either. I bought the Jeep from a head mechanic at a reputable dealership (for his privacy I will not disclose which specifically). I never took this Jeep offroad as promised with the former owner. I installed the subwoofer and all of the security features detailed above, but other modifications were from PO's. I recently installed a Fel-Pro valve cover gasket, but it was not due to a leak. I replaced it preventatively because I presumed I replaced the original that was now 21 years old. Holds true and shifts smoothly. I am sadly parting ways with it as I prepare for graduate school, but I am not in a rush to sell. The title is clean and in-hand, and the Jeep is ready to find the next owner that will treat it as well as the rest of us owners.

I have a CarFax onhand by request. I have more pictures and also videos of a cold start from outside the vehicle that later shows the engine bay, and of a in-cabin view after it is warm to show no lights are in the dash, also available upon request. If you need any further information from me, I am glad to help.
Thanks for looking!
IMG_3495.jpeg
IMG_3500.jpeg
IMG_3497.jpeg
IMG_3496.jpeg
IMG_3494.jpeg
IMG_3493.jpeg
IMG_3492.jpeg
IMG_3491.jpeg
IMG_3490.jpeg
IMG_3488.jpeg
IMG_3487.jpeg